Page 1945 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 9451445184518951935194319441945194619471955 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,450 of 19623
Like Tree28973Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    4 WFFL 30ml blueberry, strawberry ,lemon curd, and almond all obviously wffl (waffel). And a pumkin spiced caffe latte ??? Wtf probably going to taste like it sounds but hey ive been surprised before.
    Damn... you're game! I don't think I'd be willing to be "surprised" by the blue waffle juice....

(I'm a week late but meh...)

I went a bit nuts Black Friday too. One mob had a discount code, then a competitor cropped up with free international shipping, and one thing lead to another, and that lead to....

... That.

And then I was so happy I was home when the packages arrived (and someone left the complex gates open for once!), that I broke my headphones in a mad rush to the door. Which then lead to...

... Those, a few days later (I know, not vaping related... but I'm quite taken with them. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm + Fiio E10K DAC/AMP. Decently little entry level setup, and that's about as far down that particular rabbit hole as I really want to go ).
    Last edited by Fractal; 21-12-17 at 11:29 PM.
    Fatman, rodbam, Danny76 and 2 others like this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    same same !

W & W.. stellar service.. fast as and nice things included ... vote +1 Wick and Wire

Ok, ECF MADE me do it !

I weakened my resolve.. and bought one because.. well just because ! truth is they were available locally and no waiting 6 weeks from China .. and it is my 2 year vaperversarry in a few weeks ..

anyhoo I am actually thinking that it is OK so far... no leaks, nice airflow and OK flavour.. not stellar.. but I am blaming my first coil build using the dimitri screw.. which is not 3mm but closer to 2.5 I suspect.. and I was cooking and in a hurry to try it out .. so my coil build needs to be refined !

For those uncertain about the "shower head diffuser" and I personally do not have a problem with them on the SirenV1..

Siren V1 on left and Ares on right ... the holes on the Ares diffuser are smaller and better spaced... and as a result I find the airflow is very smooth - really nice and the air flow settings.. well I just keep playing with them - there are so many choices !

As a first RDTA for a Vaper new to building coils - I think it would be an excellent place to start - everything is included together with instructional videos online.

but I reserve the right to change my mind at a later date... I am not sure if the flavour is up there with the Siren V1.. but .. its not bad !
    I went to Wick & Wire & tried to put a silver one in the basket but they have sold out, just the black one available so I added one to my cart at Fasttech. It was only a few $ cheaper than W&W but I did get the 15% offer.
    I watched the Vaping with Vic review & he was quite scathing that P Bussardo & Dimitry had just took ideas from other tanks & that the Ares air flow is too open for proper MTL. Bussardo was not very happy in his comments to Vic.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Looks like my wire has gone AWOL. Uk parcel tracking can't find it and the company can't find it either... Ugh

They're sending out a new order of wire.. It'll be a shame if the wire doesn't live up to my expectations..

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Looks like my wire has gone AWOL. Uk parcel tracking can't find it and the company can't find it either... Ugh

They're sending out a new order of wire.. It'll be a shame if the wire doesn't live up to my expectations..
    Crazy wire co?

They are good with wire art. But most say the alloys they use are sub par
    Fractal and gurishka like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Crazy wire co?

Yeah crazy wire co. They've got a branch that's devoted to making vape wire.. I'll find out soon enough and let people know
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Picked up my used dslr today.

10 year old canon 400d

Can tell it was the guy's baby. Really well cared for, in a nice padded bag with compartments.

Too tired to put it through any paces. But did snap random tests. Nice and responsive for still subjects. Auto focus not quite up with shooting an excited parrot in low light so well. But still good
    Fatman, Fractal, rodbam and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Crazy wire co?

Yes, this - particularly if you're looking to use TC with anything more esoteric than SS316 (like, say, NiFe30 - which is awesome but varies wildly on which TFR curve to use depending on manufacturer). They just don't make enough data available to knock up a sensible TCR, let alone have a full TFR curve available. It's a shame, too, because their prices are really good.

Still... should be OK for non-TC wires by all accounts (though I think Fasttech may still be cheaper for generic "eh, it's probably FeCrAl-ish... close enough! " stuff).
    DogMan and gurishka like this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular

10 year old canon 400d

Can tell it was the guy's baby. Really well cared for, in a nice padded bag with compartments.

Too tired to put it through any paces. But did snap random tests. Nice and responsive for still subjects. Auto focus not quite up with shooting an excited parrot in low light so well. But still good
    Your inbox is full DMan.

sent from my masticated yam
    DogMan likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Your inbox is full DMan.

sent from my masticated yam
    Sorry. Should be o.k. now
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular

10 year old canon 400d

Even modern cameras can struggle to focus in low light Doggie but if you use the built in flash it will fire the flash so you can get focus.
    DogMan likes this.