Page 1949 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 949144918491899193919471948194919501951 ... LastLast
Results 19,481 to 19,490 of 19513
Like Tree28782Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Geekvape Gbox squonker

If you need 2 battery it looks great. Hows it in the hand. I imagine its kinda gunna feel like the drone or a rx200. I came so close to buying one but resisted the impulse buy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    captive likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    If you need 2 battery it looks great. Hows it in the hand. I imagine its kinda gunna feel like the drone or a rx200. I came so close to buying one but resisted the impulse buy.

Yes 2 batteries 200 watts......... and a lot like the first Releaux to hold, it is on the large size

Just been building on it to try it the deck is easy enough to build.

One weird thing about it is that it is a squonk kit and I had to install the squonk pin into the atomiser, not a big thing I know but if you didnt know or look it could be!
    Danny76, emu and SES56 like this.

AVF Regular
    Chrissxx & Lynne. I bought mine from Fasttech last Feb 2017. I used to put it in my camera bag pocket along with my keys when I went out to shoot picys so that didn't help the paint. I also notice the paint coming off the 510 base from screwing attys on & off. I've never had any luck with painted mods. Most of my mods are anodised like the grey Aspire Plato that is a lot older & still looks as good as ever as do the rest of my mods that are zinc aluminum or stainless steel.
    Plus I'm a manly man & not as gentle as you girly girls are:-)
    1ynne and rockmoose like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    10 x SS coil brushes and a gps mount.
    gurishka likes this.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    dear patsy - time for a holiday - you ARE disturbing... like,,, in my mind.. a disturbed place at the best of times... pls bring back cousin IT thank you
    DocM likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Sorry 1ynne, I don't do requests, most of them involve short piers and battle hardened guinea pigs.
    1ynne likes this.
    If you don't have a destination, buy a houseboat, you can't get lost and you are always at home.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    huge shout out to Aussie ecigs - ordered Vg/and Pg and some VandyVape SS on Saturday - and it was delivered today ! yay! howzat !

brisbane to melb in the blink of an eye - but melb to country victoria took a week of circumnavigation - !
    rodbam, DocM, Danny76 and 2 others like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    huge shout out to Aussie ecigs - ordered Vg/and Pg and some VandyVape SS on Saturday - and it was delivered today ! yay! howzat !

brisbane to melb in the blink of an eye - but melb to country victoria took a week of circumnavigation - !
    Yep big to aussie ecigs. Great service, the best vg and super fast delivery.

rodbam, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Got my Innokin Ares RTA. Quite well made & not being used to 24mm tanks it seems to look very big. Strange thing is when the tank is on my VT75D I can't move the air control ring, my 510 must be slightly recessed so the ring gets tightened on to the body top. Even more strange is P Bussardo used the VT75D when he was road testing the Ares & never noticed. It doesn't worry me because once set it can't get accidentally moved.
    It also seems to vape a bit hotter than I like & I've tried 3 different builds, the provided 3mm dia 1ohm spaced kanthal, a 2'5mm dia .5ohm spaced kanthal & now a .6ohm spaced SS running in TC at 15W 430F. It's vapeable but not as neutral as my Origin Little on the VT Inbox at 430F. As with other tanks it seems to take a few days to settle in & get used to it so I'm hoping it improves.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Crisscross, 1ynne, Danny76 and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Got my Innokin Ares RTA. Quite well made & not being used to 24mm tanks it seems to look very big. Strange thing is when the tank is on my VT75D I can't move the air control ring, my 510 must be slightly recessed so the ring gets tightened on to the body top. Even more strange is P Bussardo used the VT75D when he was road testing the Ares & never noticed. It doesn't worry me because once set it can't get accidentally moved.
    It also seems to vape a bit hotter than I like & I've tried 3 different builds, the provided 3mm dia 1ohm spaced kanthal, a 2'5mm dia .5ohm spaced kanthal & now a .6ohm spaced SS running in TC at 15W 430F. It's vapeable but not as neutral as my Origin Little on the VT Inbox at 430F. As with other tanks it seems to take a few days to settle in & get used to it so I'm hoping it improves.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Try the tank on the inbox, Rod. Just to see if the TC on that plays nicer than the VT75D.

sent from my masticated yam
    rodbam and Danny76 like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.