Page 1950 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 9501450185019001940194819491950195119521960 ... LastLast
Results 19,491 to 19,500 of 19623
Like Tree28973Likes

Thread: Whats the nice postman have for you today?

AVF Regular
    Just remember not to squonk

sent from my masticated yam
    rodbam, 1ynne and emu like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Yes 2 batteries 200 watts......... and a lot like the first Releaux to hold, it is on the large size

Just been building on it to try it the deck is easy enough to build.

One weird thing about it is that it is a squonk kit and I had to install the squonk pin into the atomiser, not a big thing I know but if you didnt know or look it could be!
    Id be tossing that atty and putting a better one on. Id love a good regulated squonk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    I’d be tossing that atty and putting a better one on. I’d love a good regulated squonk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    although the supplied one is ok I have a digiflavor drop on it now which is better than ok
    trumpy955 and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Try the tank on the inbox, Rod. Just to see if the TC on that plays nicer than the VT75D.

sent from my masticated yam
    Thanks Rocky, I just tried the Ares on the Inbox & it seemed much the same. The Ares isn't too hot It's just I'm used to vaping with Nautilus bvc coils on the Kabuki/Vika, the Rose V3 & the Origin Little & with those three tanks I don't sense any warmth when taking short or long drags but the Ares seems to send up some warmth towards the last 1/4 of the drag or if chain vaped. I think P Bussardo & co will have to take a course in designing tanks because they haven't added anything to making a better tank. You can even vape restricted DL using the Ares with all the airflow holes closed off,it seems air gets in around the airflow ring.
    ""Just remember not to squonk ""
    Haha I'm glad you reminded me:-)
    Last edited by rodbam; 10-01-18 at 06:45 AM.
    1ynne and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Just received 4 packets of Nautilus bvc coils from the Coilman https://www.thecoilman.com/
    The boxs have the scratch & sniff thingy to make sure they are genuine & at much the same price as Fasttech.
    Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Thanks Rocky, I just tried the Ares on the Inbox & it seemed much the same. The Ares isn't too hot It's just I'm used to vaping with Nautilus bvc coils on the Kabuki/Vika, the Rose V3 & the Origin Little & with those three tanks I don't sense any warmth when taking short or long drags but the Ares seems to send up some warmth towards the last 1/4 of the drag or if chain vaped. I think P Bussardo & co will have to take a course in designing tanks because they haven't added anything to making a better tank. You can even vape restricted DL using the Ares with all the airflow holes closed off,it seems air gets in around the airflow ring.
    ""Just remember not to squonk ""
    Haha I'm glad you reminded me:-)
    I am not sure about the Ares.. for me .. something is not quite right - it seeems to taste muted somehow .. and it sure isnt pretty ! Rod I just swapped my Ares around from mod to mod - and the airflow is adjustable on all - and I just closed the airflow down .. and next to no air.. certainly not vapeable ! um apparently Innokin announced there are some problems has issued a recall and will replace defective models - check their site and ECF has 'a few' pages about it !

but.. the siren 2.. 22mm cannot adjust airflow while it is screwed into mod - have to loosen to close before I can refill... which kinda makes a joke of the "you beaut new easy fill top" lol thank god it is just a $10.00 clone - but the chimney and tank does fit on the original Siren.. which does allow airflow adjustment .. so I call it MY Siren 1.5 lol ... and I will say that out of all of them I still prefer the original Siren - new o rings and dry .. and, for me, the best flavour.. but you guessed I would say that
    rodbam and Danny76 like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I am not sure about the Ares.. for me .. something is not quite right - it seeems to taste muted somehow .. and it sure isnt pretty ! Rod I just swapped my Ares around from mod to mod - and the airflow is adjustable on all - and I just closed the airflow down .. and next to no air.. certainly not vapeable ! um apparently Innokin announced there are some problems has issued a recall and will replace defective models - check their site and ECF has 'a few' pages about it !

but.. the siren 2.. 22mm cannot adjust airflow while it is screwed into mod - have to loosen to close before I can refill... which kinda makes a joke of the "you beaut new easy fill top" lol thank god it is just a $10.00 clone - but the chimney and tank does fit on the original Siren.. which does allow airflow adjustment .. so I call it MY Siren 1.5 lol ... and I will say that out of all of them I still prefer the original Siren - new o rings and dry .. and, for me, the best flavour.. but you guessed I would say that
    Where did you get a Siren 2 clone Lynne? I couldn't see any at FT. I assume you have the 24mm Siren 2 if so does the Ares look bigger? I've tried the Ares on all my other mods & the air control works, it's only on my VT75D that it won't move as the 75D must have a slightly sunken 510 plate so the ring gets tightened down onto the mod.
    The worst problem I saw reported on the Ares was the post on the deck was touching the bell chimney shorting it out. Vaping Vic said the same about being able to vape with all the air holes closed so that might be another thing they might fix. I also don't like the way the posts holds the wire as it only just grabs the 28g wire I use because the the head of the screw hits the post just as it is grabbing the wire. The Kanger & Siren posts are far better the way they grab the wire.
    Also did you find the Ares a bit warmer than the Siren? I will have to wick up my Siren v1 & compare. I sort of fixed the slight leak at the Siren air hole by using some Native Wicks Pima cotton it acts like rayon & using that I got through a few tank fulls with hardly anything juice at the air hole.
    Shame you are not a reviewer Lyne you could bring out the Siren V1.5 a:-)
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    I much prefer 22mm tanks - the Ares is my only 24mm.. its big ! but i sit it on big blue Bertha - the loch Ness... and it is a comfortable big vape - yep I have turned down the wattage on it as I prefer a cooler vape.

I got the 22mm clones from 2F - mind you the gunmetal works the black doesn't. its shorting out... I am in the middle of discussions about solving this problem so not sure if to recommend this or not .. lol time will tell

https://www.2fdeal.com/siren-2-style...ver_p3118.html .. for what it is worth ..

and agree about the screws and 28 SS... and 30 SS .. tricky ! but doable !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 10-01-18 at 10:59 AM.
    rodbam likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post

The airflow on the authentic siren 2 adjusts fine whilst on the mod - Guess it might be clone glitch.
    Liking it a lot - hasn't leaked a drop and I dont bother to shut the airflow when filling. I was worried it might be another fail in the quest to find a easy to operate tootle puffer friendly, rebuildable Tank but it has turned out to be a lucky & happy win.
    The 22ml gets a big yes tick from me
    rodbam likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    just received NCR New Concept RDA today

and quite simply it is crap glad I only paid about $12 for it.

Also on the good side in the same package was a Vandy Vape Bonza RDA

which so far after only 15 minutes use is GREAT!