Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1094Likes

Thread: The Mouth To Lung Thread.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zeig View Post
    Finally a thread for MTLngers!

Kayfun line has been my favorite, Kayfun v5 with MTL kit is my daily vape now.

I've recently bought Squape Xdream and i dont think it's for us, or maybe its just me being a total noob.

With Single coil deck, 1.1 ohm coil, air flow almost shuts but the vaping experience is not good.
    Not a total noob at all. Some tanks just don't work unless you are pulling a lot of air past the coils and a MTL struggles with the technique require to let the tank work properly.

It's not a bad thing just doesn't suit everyone. My lungs could not cope and I don't want vaping to be an conscious effort.
    zeig likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    We often kid around about some of us have let vaping technology pass us by but there are a lot of advantages for MTL'ers looking for older style tanks. They are always on sale, they were designed for a lighter vaping technique etc.
    zeig likes this.

AVF Regular
    Personally I think the Kangertech Subox Mini kit (Kbox Mini + subtank mini) is great for MTL for beginners or anyone new to start on sub-ohming. Price is affordable and you pretty much get to experience everything in one kit. The kit comes with normal coils for power mode and ni200 coils for temp control mode. This way you can find out if you enjoy just power or temp or both.
    Once you get the hang of things, this kit also come with the RBA mini. Allowing you to move another step forward. Rebuilding your own coil. The kit comes pre-made micro coils and cottons already so pretty much you can follow the instruction from their website on how to build & wick this RBA.

I think this kit helps teach you the basic and from there you can move on to better tanks (Personally I still love my subtank mini)

Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Like you Criss, my drags are in 3 second area, 5 seconds would be my absolute max. And thanks for bringing up the small gauge wire, I think it's something I need to experiment with more that and higher resistance. I've always thought 29 gauge was my sweet spot but really quick ramp up appeals greatly. Obviously quick ramp and higher resistance lead to better battery life which is a bonus with the tiny mods I like. Not to mention lower wattages on variable devices. 13 watts is absolute max for me and then only on certain juices.

But most of my time is on mechs.

Thanks for the heads up on the Squape Xdream zeig. Probably down to chamber/chimney being too large.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Not a total noob at all. Some tanks just don't work unless you are pulling a lot of air past the coils and a MTL struggles with the technique require to let the tank work properly.

It's not a bad thing just doesn't suit everyone. My lungs could not cope and I don't want vaping to be an conscious effort.
    Yeah, i might re-build the coil with different wicking method and give it another go for at least a week.

I might put it up on the classies if its still not good.

What do you guys think about PICO or Hurricane?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zeig View Post
    Yeah, i might re-build the coil with different wicking method and give it another go for at least a week.

I might put it up on the classies if its still not good.

What do you guys think about PICO or Hurricane?
    The Pico is a great new tank for MTL, and you can also get reduced chamber kits for them. I can recommend that one. Sorry, I am not familiar with the Hurricane.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    We often kid around about some of us have let vaping technology pass us by but there are a lot of advantages for MTL'ers looking for older style tanks. They are always on sale, they were designed for a lighter vaping technique etc.

Or buy them in bulk when you find them

AVF Regular
    Do we have any MTL squonkers because that seems to be the current technique but how does it work for MTL'ers
    merexy and zeig like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi my names Andrew I'm a mtl vapor I'm also a kayfun addict

AVF Regular
    I found the Tatroe, Protank 2 tank suit my vape style. The coils for these tanks are a snack to rebuild, 1.8 ohm NR-R-NR premade coil from fastech and cotton or rayon wick, 2 minutes and about 5c rebuild. I have wicks, O-rings and insulators to last a life timeand
    Crisscross, Fatman, btobw and 3 others like this.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast