Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1094Likes

Thread: The Mouth To Lung Thread.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Do we have any MTL squonkers because that seems to be the current technique but how does it work for MTL'ers
    I think there are a few of us out there Chris, I use a Hellfire Viper most of the time, 28g wire at around 1 to 1.3ohms. On an unregulated mod I get more than a day of satisfying, worry-free vaping. For me, small chamber and air directly to the coil are the requirements for a good MTL vape.
    Crisscross and merexy like this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    I thought I was a hoarder (collector).
    But I like your style. You have been vaping long enough to know and you committed to a system than works.
    Vaping was all about not smoking.
    Fatman, merexy and mallee00 like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Im an MTLer. Im fairly new and after a bit of mucking about found the Aspire Nautilus tank suits my needs with a nice RY4 juice at presently 10mg stength 1.8ohm coils.

I recentley bought a Rose V3 after reading they are a good MTL rebuildable. Gonna build my first coil very soon.

I find the Nautilus with a nice RY4 at 60/40 pg/vg satisfies my vaping style. Took a little bit to adapt to from the smokes but the best thing I found to give up the stinkies. And I had tried everything including over $300 to get hypnotised (lit up a smoke as soon as I walked out of there).
    gert, Crisscross, merexy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smasha View Post
    Im an MTLer. Im fairly new and after a bit of mucking about found the Aspire Nautilus tank suits my needs with a nice RY4 juice at presently 10mg stength 1.8ohm coils.

I recentley bought a Rose V3 after reading they are a good MTL rebuildable. Gonna build my first coil very soon.

I find the Nautilus with a nice RY4 at 60/40 pg/vg satisfies my vaping style. Took a little bit to adapt to from the smokes but the best thing I found to give up the stinkies. And I had tried everything including over $300 to get hypnotised (lit up a smoke as soon as I walked out of there).
    I use nautilus tanks as well except I rebuild the coil head in them. They are a great all rounder tank.
    1ynne and Smasha like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I might also add most of what I learned and experimented with was from reading this forum. Thanks dudes.
    Crisscross, merexy and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I thought I was a hoarder (collector).
    But I like your style. You have been vaping long enough to know and you committed to a system than works.
    Vaping was all about not smoking.
    I prefer, "survivor" the older stuff is starting to disappear from Fastechs site and the new generation of tanks are largely disposables. I also don't trust our current crop of politicians not to bow to political donors or follow the US lead to try to kill off vaping
    Crisscross, Fatman, merexy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post

Or buy them in bulk when you find them
    I like the rationale...

"Do I really need 20 Protank II's?"

and the answer is yes.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Loving this thread .. a big thank you to all for sharing.

I like the good old Nautilus tanks but I absolutely love the Silo tanks (so I have gone about collecting) with Nautilus BVC coils or the newer Triton Mini coils 1.2 or 1.8, so I am hoarding ! I am starting to think like a survivalist too and stockpiling.. but not to Mallee's extent !

But the thinking part of me says that rebuilding coils.. well it would be the real future proofing.. sigh ..Love the look of the Totally Wild Odyssey..
    Crisscross and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Well, Criss's comments on more resistance piqued my interest an it really was time to recoil my beloved Gus. I usually hover around the 1.3 ohm region but this time I used 30 gauge and ended up about 1.6. It does ramp quicker and seems to have more flavour and certainly more vapour but then again I'm beginning to think it's impossible to do a bad build on this thing! I am tempted to do a 32 gauge but I hate working with pubic hair......
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I like the rationale...

"Do I really need 20 Protank II's?"

and the answer is yes.
    Sorry Northy I have misled you, that photo was the last lot I bought, the question is, do I really need 34 Protank IIs

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast