Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree905Likes

Thread: The Mouth To Lung Thread.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscovyduckling View Post
    My 22mm Sirens arrived yesterday, I scrubbed and soaked one last night (I ordered two but I left one sealed in the box incase I didn't like it, so that Lynne could at least have one BNIB, hahaha) and build it this morning with my usual 2.5mm ID 1.6ohm 28ga kanthal build, wicked with Cotton Bacon v2 which I think is the best thing since sliced bread.

I really like the vape.

I'm using it on the smallest airhole with that airflow grille cover thing on (I wouldn't know how to get that off anyway, tbh) and at that setting the airflow is about the same as the Avo 22mm in single coil mode set to the two small airhole setting, which is how I use my Avo's. So that's a big win! I also really like that the AFC ring clicks into place when you turn it to the next hole just like the Nautilus Mini's, which were my favourite for ACF ring design...until today

I also like the driptips, which is amazing! Until now I'd been a tiny little bit stressed about DTs in general because the ONLY ones I've ever liked using are XX and Baz's creations, and it's not like you can just add 20 of those to your cart with your next order for your Vapergeddon stash, lol. I prefer the black one but the white one feels nice on the lips too, it just isn't as aesthetically pleasing as what I'm used to But that's not surprising, considering.

I can't talk about wicking or leaking issues yet because I've only been using it for half an hour.

Now for the downsides:

As already mentioned, the 510 is a bit too long and for those using older style mods with a fixed centre pin (Provaris, early Dicodes etc) there will be a gap. I read somewhere about someone filing the 510 on the atty down a bit, which might be a good idea.

Also another heads up to Provari fans - I Agree with Rodbam - this is a 23mm tank, not 22mm. It looks fine on tube-style Provaris with the P3 topcap or the Provape beauty ring, but it looks absolutely ridiculous when used with the tapered SvoeMesto beauty ring for the P 2.5s (which taper down from 23mm to 22mm), especially due to the gap caused by the long 510, lol. You can just imagine, can't you? Lol lol lol.

The top cap threading is also a wee bit crunchy on mine, hopefully that will smooth out after a while.

Overall I am 100% happy to use these Sirens alongside my Avo's because the vape feels absolutely identical, which is more than can be said for all the other atties I've tried when trying to find something comparable to the Avo (Serpent RDTA, Serpent Mini, Goblin Mini, I'm looking at you).
    Glad you like your new vape. How does the siren compare to the K 5, do you know? I think style offered you his K5 to try, so did you try? Ty ducks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistic Lady View Post
    Glad you like your new vape. How does the siren compare to the K 5, do you know? I think style offered you his K5 to try, so did you try? Ty ducks
    I did offer but I think someone who also owns a KF5 (it might have been 1ynne, can't remember now) already gave Ducky a draw comparison rendering my offering moot. It's still on offer though if IT changes ITS mind

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    muscovyduckling likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 25/06/17

AVF Regular
    Meanwhile Sirens are USD$7.99 at efun.top

Might have to grab 1 or 2 to make 1ynne happy...or to stop her getting them all, hard to say which one is my motivation....

Last edited by stylemessiah; 03-07-17 at 08:04 AM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Meanwhile Sirens are USD$7.99 at efun.top

https://www.efun.top/digiflavor-fuji...l-version.html

Might have to grab 1 or 2 to make 1ynne happy...or to stop her getting them all, hard to say which one is my motivation....

Is this for real? Haha... might have to order some too myself!

Any red flags with efun.top as a vendor?

AVF Regular
    Fuji is not the same as Siren... Much wider chimney... And slotted airflow rather than holes. Also not 510 drip tip. More DL than MTL...

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Fuji is not the same as Siren... Much wider chimney... And slotted airflow rather than holes. Also not 510 drip tip. More DL than MTL...

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
    My mistake, ...it was 4am and i was not at the top of my game...4am is precisely the time shit starts to look the same...

In the end the continuing reports of the Siren being too tight for a restricted DL made me choose a Serpent SMM instead....
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 03-07-17 at 08:02 AM.
    muscovyduckling likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    4am when style opens his naughty cupboard, and secretly fondles his sippy cup.

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    4am when style opens his naughty cupboard, and secretly fondles his sippy cup.

tapatalk for photo upload
    tapatalk for general usage
    Remind me again where you are located, because I want to come round and punch you in your face

Last edited by stylemessiah; 03-07-17 at 12:42 PM.
    shaneo and 1ynne like this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Victor Harbor. Just ask for the 'camp' man. They'll send you in the right direction.

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Victor Harbor. Just ask for the 'camp' man. They'll send you in the right direction.

tapatalk for photo upload
    tapatalk for general usage
    Of course you're n the same state as *him*...

You couldnt use "camp" man in my neck of the woods, it would be far easier to look for the "non camp" man

Last edited by stylemessiah; 03-07-17 at 12:41 PM.

Handy shopping links:

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast