Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 601 to 607 of 607
Like Tree1118Likes

Thread: The Mouth To Lung Thread.

  1. #601
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ararat , victoria
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Do you have a Linky for the Rose v2? I have been hearing good things about it around the traps
    There are some good clones on ft , if you want a genuine it will be pricey and the best place to pick one up would be the Eden mods fb group

  2. #602
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Do you have a Linky for the Rose v2? I have been hearing good things about it around the traps
    The Rose V2 can be a bugger to coil & to wick until you get used to it. The V3 is easier but they have introduced other complications that on a bad day can drive you nuts.
    Having said that they are the smoothest vaping attys I have. I only have the clones from FT & always get the highest price one but they can be a bit leaky at times around the airflow ring.

  3. #603
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ararat , victoria
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    The Rose V2 can be a bugger to coil & to wick until you get used to it. The V3 is easier but they have introduced other complications that on a bad day can drive you nuts.
    Having said that they are the smoothest vaping attys I have. I only have the clones from FT & always get the highest price one but they can be a bit leaky at times around the airflow ring.
    Rose atties are the best <3 a little over engineered but once you get used to that no biggy , ohhh man the quality of vape is incredible. Snapdragon is also one of the best flavor chasing atties ever , im such a eden mods fanboy lol

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    rodbam likes this.

  4. #604
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ararat , victoria
    Posts
    278
    Huh where did the rest of my post go

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    emu likes this.

  5. #605
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,641
    I dont mtl but this just showed up in my inbox. Its a long watch but its 4 mtl rebuildable tanks reviewed by djlsb.
    https://youtu.be/hVgMcCCZkQA

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    rodbam likes this.

  6. #606
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    I dont mtl but this just showed up in my inbox. Its a long watch but its 4 mtl rebuildable tanks reviewed by djlsb.
    https://youtu.be/hVgMcCCZkQA

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Danny...had a quick look at it this morning. Interesting that he gushes about the ARES from Phil and Dimitri yet other reviews cane it on the lack of a tight airflow setting. TBH I have been tempted to try out of the the new batch of MTL attys out this year but I am more than happy with my kayfun miniV3 clones so will hold out.....at least until my clones tap out.
    Danny76 likes this.

  7. #607
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    West Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    71
    Vic is so right about the air
    https://youtu.be/kTzefptnI6U
    Last edited by fridgemagnet; 12-12-17 at 12:34 PM.
    Danny76 likes this.

 

 
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:07 AM.