Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: opinions....

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I'm sorry Ingrid. Perhaps you could emphasize your potential loss in return postage when the item was not as described, which is why you gave the item a trial, as discussed with the seller. As well mention that the two month period is due to the fact that he has not responded to your repeated attempts at communication, despite having made sales in the meantime as you mentioned, just so that Paypal gets the entire picture. Make it obvious that he is trying to manipulate the facts/circumstances.

Oh, sorry, I just realised you got your money back...great! He's just venting...I think I mentioned earlier that Paypal normally sides with the buyer, particularly if item was not as described
    Last edited by Cat; 17-02-17 at 01:06 PM.
    giruvian and Fatman like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    What a dirty skunk. To write such a lying, whinging diatribe really shows the character of this clown. I'm glad it (sort of) worked out OK for you, Ingrid.

Now just move on, and think of all the positive experiences you have had with the majority in this wonderful community.
    giruvian likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Super Moderator
    The claim went in my favour, so that's not an issue. I guess I'm used to people doing the right thing. I imagine he figured if he ignored my pm's that would be that. It gets me though, via pm on ecf, I offered to send it back, even saying I understand that $40 is a bit of a hit if you're not expecting it, and that I didn't doubt his sincerity in not knowing it had been modified. He didn't bother to answer.
    Last edited by giruvian; 17-02-17 at 01:08 PM.
    Crisscross, 1ynne and Cat like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by spencerhastin View Post
    or sitting in a bathtub full of causes of eating ice cream.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    The claim went in my favour, so that's not an issue. I guess I'm used to people doing the right thing. I imagine he figured if he ignored my pm's that would be that. It gets me though, via pm on ecf, I offered to send it back, even saying I understand that $40 is a bit of a hit if you're not expecting it, and that I didn't doubt his sincerity in knowing it had been modified. He didn't bother to answer.
    Amazing how well his broken fingers worked AFTER Paypal got involved

Numerous attempts to contact the seller and instead he tries to use the time you gave him to sort out the problem as a weapon against you ... Class act right there
    Not to mention NO buyer of ATTYSMITH gear is NOT going to notice the airhole has been bored out .. its the trademark feature of the atty .. tight draw small chamber ...

Hmmm Tight Asshat Small Cranium .. probably describes the seller
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011
    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    ( P.S. NEVAH mess with Mah Ingy )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011
    AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    The claim went in my favour, so that's not an issue. I guess I'm used to people doing the right thing. I imagine he figured if he ignored my pm's that would be that. It gets me though, via pm on ecf, I offered to send it back, even saying I understand that $40 is a bit of a hit if you're not expecting it, and that I didn't doubt his sincerity in not knowing it had been modified. He didn't bother to answer.
    Screen-dumps, attached to the PayPal dispute ... fixes that up quick smart

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

There isn't enough room to list my gear

CMB
    AVF Regular
    What's his name on ECF? Can we go lynch him and make sure he never sells another item there?
    giruvian and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    What's his name on ECF? Can we go lynch him and make sure he never sells another item there?
    When I bought a Billet Box from him the experience was quite different.

Its unfortunate it came to that.
    giruvian likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Pitchfork? Check.
    Evil eye? Check.
    Deranged, loud shouty voice? Check.

I'm ready Ingrid. Point me in the direction of the baying mob.
    giruvian, CMB, Fatman and 1 others like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    When I bought a Billet Box from him the experience was quite different.

Its unfortunate it came to that.
    I know I could understand if I had never contacted him, but we were in communication from the day I received it. He seemed really nice about it to start with, then just started ignoring my pm's. To be honest, if I hadn't seen his concluding another sale in that time, I just would have thought he hadn't been online.

I hate forcing someone to do something, I'd much rather settle stuff in a friendly fashion.
    Crisscross, Fatman, merexy and 1 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by spencerhastin View Post
    or sitting in a bathtub full of causes of eating ice cream.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast