Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Provape officially closed.

AVF Regular

Provape officially closed.

ProVape Closed

Some of you probably already know, but I thought I'll share the news.

Sad news, still remember when i got my first provari mini from jim2020.
    Then the P3.
    Of the most reliable device i ever had.

Good on you AllyP for starting Provari - preserve the history -show us you collection or single loved Provari thread
    merexy, AllyP and ybnice like this.

AVF Regular
    And big tobacco rolls on.... Bastards.

RIP Provape.
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    It's not BT
    New products are getting released all the time even after August last year which was the FDA regulation date
    Nothing has changed,
    Maybe the business model needed to change
    floorzone2 and CMB like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    It's not BT
    New products are getting released all the time even after August last year which was the FDA regulation date
    Nothing has changed,
    This.

Let's face it, Provape were great when the alternative was a cigalike or an EGO, but these days there are a heap of well made reliable devices out there for about a third of the cost of anything Provape make, plus more powerful and without a crappy menu system.

They just didn't really move with the times or reinvent themselves.
    floorzone2 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    It's not BT
    Nothing has changed,
    No, never said they were, just lamenting the fact that they continue on (BT). What CMB's last sentence said.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    This.

Let's face it, Provape were great when the alternative was a cigalike or an EGO, but these days there are a heap of well made reliable devices out there for about a third of the cost of anything Provape make, plus more powerful and without a crappy menu system.

They just didn't really move with the times or reinvent themselves.
    Poor Provape - so much criticism. for me they are perfection and the menu system did change. The Proycon and Radius are a breeze to operate although I also find it easy on the 2.5.
    I went to VV yesterday to look at the Dicodes expecting to come away further in debt but they just didnt rock my boat and I drove away with my trusty Provari firmly in my hand.
    They had sold out of the Tube mods though and I suspect that is where my temptation would be tested with the Dicodes.
    In the meantime I continue to Vape Provari - all day - everyday.
    RIP Provape.
    merexy and RodeoRoo like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal plus some made in china gear to keep the balance

Ciggie free since April 2014

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Poor Provape - so much criticism. for me they are perfection and the menu system did change. The Proycon and Radius are a breeze to operate although I also find it easy on the 2.5.
    I went to VV yesterday to look at the Dicodes expecting to come away further in debt but they just didnt rock my boat and I drove away with my trusty Provari firmly in my hand.
    They had sold out of the Tube mods though and I suspect that is where my temptation would be tested with the Dicodes.
    RIP Provape.
    Well at least that's how I see it, and many others do too obviously as they wouldn't be shutting their doors My Mrs had a V3 and the menu system sucked balls on that too, especially compared to the DNA styled menu system. Safe to say she didn't keep it long before moving it on.

Not saying they didn't make a great mod, they did, just that the market changed and they didn't. You can't survive on blind loyalty forever
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    RIP Provape.
    I chucked when reading as I'm the culprit who got the last Dicodes tube mod yesterday as a step up over my Provari collection.
    merexy, AllyP and muscovyduckling like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    RIP Provape.
    Dicodes is far and away the most impressive board I have used.
    The battery management and stability is light years ahead of evolv/provape/yihi IMHO.
    Yuz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoRoo View Post
    I chucked when reading as I'm the culprit who got the last Dicodes tube mod yesterday as a step up over my Provari collection.
    Lol, I couldn't believe how fast they sold out - they have already ordered more so I will go have a look when they are back in stock. Let us know what you think- it will be great to hear your thoughts as a Provari Fan
    muscovyduckling and RodeoRoo like this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal plus some made in china gear to keep the balance

Ciggie free since April 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast