Page 525 of 526 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526 LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5257
Like Tree4025Likes

Thread: What have you ordered today?

  1. #5241
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Not me.........
    If you stop ordering you will have nothing to give away:-)
    gtadmin, Crisscross and trumpy955 like this.
    Regards
    Rod



  2. #5242
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    If you stop ordering you will have nothing to give away:-)
    Its getting low but I still have some bits and pieces
    gtadmin, DogMan, rodbam and 2 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #5243
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    1,018


    Geekvape GBOX Squonker 200W Box Mod Kit
    Danny76 and Cat like this.

  4. #5244
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    7
    Items Ordered:
    1 of : 510 - 901 Adapter
    1 of : 510 Pawn Style Drip Tip - Multicolour - E
    1 of : 510 Vase Drip Tip - Multicolour - G
    15 of : SmokTech XL Single Coil Cartomizer 1.8 Ohm - Steel
    1 of : Tobacco I-MIX Concentrate - USA Mix

    Those 1.8ohm cartos are just awesome.. right in the sweet spot.. not too hot (1.5ohm), not too cold (2.0).. just right.
    Cat likes this.

  5. #5245
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by posywydim View Post
    Items Ordered:
    1 of : 510 - 901 Adapter
    1 of : 510 Pawn Style Drip Tip - Multicolour - E
    1 of : 510 Vase Drip Tip - Multicolour - G
    15 of : SmokTech XL Single Coil Cartomizer 1.8 Ohm - Steel
    1 of : Tobacco I-MIX Concentrate - USA Mix

    Those 1.8ohm cartos are just awesome.. right in the sweet spot.. not too hot (1.5ohm), not too cold (2.0).. just right.
    where do you even buy them now?
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

  6. #5246
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    N/E Vic
    Posts
    1,167
    And I promised myself I wouldn't. An Xmas prez for the second favourite person.
    Authentic Freemax Starre Pure Tank Replacement RBA Coil Head (5-Pack) 0.25ohm from Nextyeartec. For the Freemax Starre pure from Gurishka.
    Sigelei Slydr Coils for the Sigelei SlydrM SM6 @ .2 Ohms (5 pack) x 2 from besbuy. For the Sig slydr from Fab4.
    Last edited by DocM; 09-12-17 at 09:53 AM.
    gurishka likes this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

    Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

  7. #5247
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,426
    Couldn't help myself i had the mech and put it up in bingo. Found out thiers a regulated version.
    Just pushed the button on one aleader regulated squonker.
    Also some u4ea vg pg and a couple of concentrates from Aussie ecigs.
    https://i.imgaa.com/2017/09/01/59a9a80b39031.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Danny76; 09-12-17 at 07:02 PM.
    rockmoose likes this.

  8. #5248
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Vic
    Posts
    55
    I think I ordered Nic from liquidbarn and a couple 120ml and 250ml empty bottles...

    Why I'm not sure if I did infact order this is there was an error on the checkout when I put my card details in, thought maybe I'll have to go deposit cash into the bank so I went back to my cart cleared it and everything, went on my online banking to see how much I needed to deposit and the money for the order had come out of my account!

    Sent them a support ticket to see if the order did or did not infact process.
    DogMan and Danny76 like this.

  9. #5249
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefOne View Post
    I think I ordered Nic from liquidbarn and a couple 120ml and 250ml empty bottles...

    Why I'm not sure if I did infact order this is there was an error on the checkout when I put my card details in, thought maybe I'll have to go deposit cash into the bank so I went back to my cart cleared it and everything, went on my online banking to see how much I needed to deposit and the money for the order had come out of my account!

    Sent them a support ticket to see if the order did or did not infact process.
    I shop in the US a lot and this always happens to me. The money goes out of your account but the order doesn't go through. It
    takes up to 5 business days for the bank to put it back. It does come back its just a pain that your cash is in limbo till they sort
    it out.

    Sometimes you get a message that pops up saying something about an AVS mismatch and sometimes you dont get any message.
    It can happen if the vendor hasn't set up their banking properly so they can do international business or it could be that the billing
    addresses on your card (on record with your bank) and checkout dont match up exactly.

    If your items were still in your cart after you checked out and there is no record of your order Id say this is what has happened to
    you The main thing is if you're not sure weather or not an order has gone through, make sure to check your account to see if
    the funds came out or not (like you did). You dont want to keep trying and lose more than you have to.
    Last edited by Tara; 11-12-17 at 05:34 AM.
    ChefOne likes this.

  10. #5250
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Vic
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Tara yeah I did speak with liquidbarn first and they confirmed they didn't receive the order and called my bank and got it sorted, just waiting for the funds to reappear before I reorder now I didn't really need it right now anyway (I guess that's the same as the other 10 orders I make a week hahaha)
    Tara likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:18 AM.