Page 528 of 540 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5396
Like Tree4221Likes

Thread: What have you ordered today?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Just ordered a mad clowns mod dont know which one will come..........

Hoofy's prediction 2nd from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Yeah the Dovpo one is a bit different to any I have used - hense the suspicion (especially since I usually like plain plug and play over fidgeting and rebuilding etc ) That being said - every one seems to be raving about these things
    For me i have 4 items from dovpo 1 original and 3 cloned items. (gx-200, Dimitri, N22, E-VLT aka Heatvape invader without the bugs)
    For the price and how long they lasted (for clones), call me a fanboy cause Dovpo is in the Shut up and take my money bracket.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Hoofy's prediction 2nd from the left.

Would go well with a disco lights mod

If the disco lights don't frighten the boogeyman away the killer clown will

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Just ordered a mad clowns mod dont know which one will come..........

Reminds me of a movie i watched along time ago.
    http://wickedhorror.thunderroadinc.n...2/it-movie.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Hoofy you talked me into it - the Dovpo won - I picked this one up today (the blue one - the other was too girly for me) - will see how I feel later on tonight on a whim and might pick up the samurai one as well (If not the samurai - then one of the other two teslas will win- either way if I dont like em the kids will score ) *sighs ... suppose I had better see if supersports is still around.... new batteries and all of that ..

BTW what mods are the clown ones?
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 04-01-18 at 03:25 PM.
    Danny76 and emu like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular

BTW what mods are the clown ones?
    they are the VapeCige VTX200 TC Mod, here is DJLsb Vapes review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJM...ature=youtu.be

Not a great mod but under $40 delivered

AVF Regular
    Housey ordered the smok alien & tfv12? tank and coils but might also buy gpriv 2 to upgrade his current kit

Big midget some more peach juice (although I would still like to see her with a nicer mod than the cuboid mini - but she is hard to shop for bc she is pure plug and play no fuss at all) A large order of Coiis for her are on the books pending what we find or dont for her mod wise while I am on my rampage

Topped up on concentrates and may yet buy a few more (we have alot of nic at home not to worry about buying it for quite some time)

one of the tesla punk mods or maybe an espion or something similar may yet still be ordered by me this week - I havent decided yet

Batteries should be ordered today pending some clarification

So yeah everyone here at home is at it - lots of vape mail coming our way - and then not much I hope for another year or two
    rodbam, 1ynne, Danny76 and 2 others like this.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."

AVF Regular
    I didn't want to jinx myself because it was the last one in stock (and I've been hit by stock errors "oops, turns out we have none left! Sorry!" MANY times before), but I just got confirmation that my Sunbox M4 has just been shipped

Don't you dare rooster this up now, DHL!
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Just ordered a tigertek morphe rda for just under 30$ delivered half price. Not from aus unfortunately. Looks like my kinda single coil rda.
    http://www.3fvape.com/168498-thickbo...m-diameter.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/168495-large_d...m-diameter.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Danny76; 17-01-18 at 11:21 PM.

AVF Regular
    Yestrday I ordered WTA juice from OM - along with some budino concentrate and mindful monkey concentrate- I do like their half price sale thing they have and the free international shipping over US $100 is pretty ok too - was a bit surprised and happy in the pants about their premixed lines now being available in cheap concentrate form too (if only the would sell 100mg wta the shop would be almost perfect)

Also picked up some unicorn bottles off fleabay cause the kids keep grabbing mine - really liking Taro flavor which I picked up this rampage too- (banana however still rules!)

Since rampaging am now eyeing off cupcake world in the uk for a couple more concentrates as well as nicotine wholesalers for salts - although I might leave that for another week when big midget comes back from holidays bc it might interest her more than me (She still grips her poor cuboids for dear life and buys the occasional pack of cigarettes when she forgets to take her setup to the city- so am hoping the salts might suit her better than regular nic- she wont use wta nic and thats her choice)... and before anyone says it - yep have had her on high nic too - but it makes no difference- each to their own
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 19-01-18 at 02:04 AM.
    DogMan, Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Yestrday I ordered WTA juice from OM - along with some budino concentrate and mindful monkey concentrate- I do like their half price sale thing they have and the free international shipping over US $100 is pretty ok too - was a bit surprised and happy in the pants about their premixed lines now being available in cheap concentrate form too (if only the would sell 100mg wta the shop would be almost perfect)

Also picked up some unicorn bottles off fleabay cause the kids keep grabbing mine - really liking Taro flavor which I picked up this rampage too- (banana however still rules!)

Since rampaging am now eyeing off cupcake world in the uk for a couple more concentrates as well as nicotine wholesalers for salts - although I might leave that for another week when big midget comes back from holidays bc it might interest her more than me (She still grips her poor cuboids for dear life and buys the occasional pack of cigarettes when she forgets to take her setup to the city- so am hoping the salts might suit her better than regular nic- she wont use wta nic and thats her choice)... and before anyone says it - yep have had her on high nic too - but it makes no difference- each to their own
    Based on my reading, and forgive me for being very bad at record keeping. The WTA extraction process isn't like nic, where you extract pure. In fact, if the experts on reddit and ecf are right, straight from the refinery, it is around 10mg WTA, and any WTA we buy higher than that is just boosted with plain nicotine. So 10 or 12mg WTA has the best ratio of minor alkaloids.

I don't know though, all a bit of a mystery lol
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity