Page 539 of 540 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540 LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5396
Like Tree4221Likes

Thread: What have you ordered today?

AVF Regular
    I have 176 years of stuff to whinge about to come. Don't rip me off!
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Oh look C .. You are preaching to the converted here and the one that is least likely to chuck a fit over any of this sort of stuff- especially cause I know the score when it comes to fudging science to make vaping/ snus etc look bad

But - people do hear the sky is falling so I just chuck sh*t warnings in just in case they wanna do their own research

My figuring also is that if you have been a long term smoker - it would be pretty freaking hard to prove your death was caused by vaping even if it does have a couple extras (in my case wta and delicious Dylactle based custard )

Hell the other other vaping crowd huff on waxes and oils and noone says sh*t about sh*t to them

Oh well born agains will be born agains

and there is no such thing as rtisk free - just less risk in what ever you are doing

lol Oh no way there are more emotes! I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    If you have a look around an essential oil at a very low percentage is highly unlikely to cause lipid pneumonia than say a vegetable oil or animal fat.

Lipid pneumonia itself is pretty rare.

Essential oils are already used as a component in a bunch of flavours already, Ecto Cooler springs to mind.

It is just one of those things people like to lose their shit over like diketones, where the evidence is a little thin.
    CMB and DocM like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    reb... are you saying... that I can use a concentrate... that seems to me to be a bit too.. hazelnutty to vape... actually it is way too much like ferrero rocher in total taste...but in a cream .. or yoghurt or a muffin ?... and.. um.. I know I have seen you say this before..but I imagined you were using food concentrates... this is a decadent vapour concentrate... see.. now I have shown you how daft I am .... but you can taste this as good ? I am being thick ... gimme an example pls !

edit: brain kicked in... could I mix it with bundy and drizzle it over icecream ???? or would it ruin the bundy lol !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 15-05-18 at 08:17 PM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Oh look C .. You are preaching to the converted here and the one that is least likely to chuck a fit over any of this sort of stuff- especially cause I know the score when it comes to fudging science to make vaping/ snus etc look bad

But - people do hear the sky is falling so I just chuck sh*t warnings in just in case they wanna do their own research

My figuring also is that if you have been a long term smoker - it would be pretty freaking hard to prove your death was caused by vaping even if it does have a couple extras (in my case wta and delicious Dylactle based custard )

Hell the other other vaping crowd huff on waxes and oils and noone says sh*t about sh*t to them

Oh well born agains will be born agains

and there is no such thing as rtisk free - just less risk in what ever you are doing

lol Oh no way there are more emotes! I had no idea!
    I know. I just quoted you for context.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    reb... are you saying... that I can use a concentrate... that seems to me to be a bit too.. hazelnutty to vape... actually it is way too much like ferrero rocher in total taste...but in a cream .. or yoghurt or a muffin ?... and.. um.. I know I have seen you say this before..but I imagined you were using food concentrates... this is a decadent vapour concentrate... see.. now I have shown you how daft I am .... but you can taste this as good ? I am being thick ... gimme an example pls !

edit: brain kicked in... could I mix it with bundy and drizzle it over icecream ???? or would it ruin the bundy lol !
    Sure can 1ynne. Just get the % right and welcome to yummoland.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Awweee I feel so used now ... if not a little excited?

No wait

It was just a bit of gas ...

As you were

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I know. I just quoted you for context.
    DocM, 1ynne, Sublime and 1 others like this.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."

AVF Regular
    Gingerbread in rum or in coffee or tea

I now buy extra custard cause it lifts any whipped cream and often gives a more icecream flavour

Just about what ever you see in the supermarket you can do at home

Like Rocky said tho - its on the percentage - like with the vaping start with only a couple of drops concentrates are very strong if they are any good

All premium no nic stuff is food concentrate so no reason you cant cook with it

Even if suspended in PG or vg to make a juice - so no reason you cant cook with it

Let your imagination go - mind you it does take a little experimenting - but its easy enough

Is why I have always thought it strange that idiot ANTZ thinks they can control the no nic juices -
    DocM, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Sure can 1ynne. Just get the % right and welcome to yummoland.
    but in the spirit of things I need to then buy some arty colours.. and some sooper dooper preservative... oh and than sugar thing aspartame... to be in keeping with the "new Lynne"

today I ordered... some thermals for Mr skin n bones... it might work !

and then, cause it was cold .. and shopping warms the cockles... I bought some

LG h2 from https://www.thevapestore.com.au/prod...-18650-battery as I am not sure if they were on the avatar list of vendors who I am boycotting

and I used the Vapeassist10 and got 10% and bought some juicy so I got free shipping... and now they tell me they have shipped already.... sheesh...

and then I went looking for a 75C mod cos I wanna play Replay... an d then I found the Paranormal at .. https://www.houseofclouds.com.au//pr...=8288594460724 with 5% off via vape assist...

but never heard of them .. and they are in Victoria.. ... but .. it was not that cold... and replay... pfft... replay my life !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Ive bought both online and instore from The Vape Store, and have had nothing but good, speedy service. I like them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    1ynne likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Time to stock up on VG & PG again. Just ordered 5lt of each, 2◊ VTC5As so I can play safely with my first worthwhile mech squonker (thanks semi), and 2◊ 20700s (also for squonkers).
    All with free express shipping from the Steamery and also my first ever ZipPay purchase.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DocM and rockmoose like this.