Page 1 of 522 1231151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree3945Likes

Thread: What have you ordered today?

What have you ordered today?

I like ordering stuff.. but half the fun of ordering is telling someone about it.. hehhehhe

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:VK5][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Tobacco Classique][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:VK Red][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Flue Cured Virginia Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Honey Nut Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Smooth Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : i06 Delrin Drip Tip $2.50 Processing
    1 of : IKV i06 Atomizer - 2.5 Ohm SR $9.99 Processing
    1 of : SD Keyring Kit $19.99 Processing
    qwertylesh, X-BoNeS-X, CCC and 3 others like this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Not sure what happened to all the other posts.. I guess Juddyau is trying to fix up the mess I made

Anyway.. I just ordered this as well:
    Smoktek:
    AV-E-Liquid - Hype-6mg-30ml Hype E-Liquid - by Alien Visions Nic level: 6mg Size: 30ml
    BD-Syringe-10ml Control Cartomizer/Atomizer Cleaning Kit - With 10ml Control Syringe, Luer-lock compatible w/cleaning tubes and instructions
    HK-E-Liquid - USA Mix-5ml USA Mix E-Liquid by Hangsen Nic level: 8mg Size: 5ml
    CCC likes this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

CCC
    Nah Light, it was my mess, sorry Juddy

Super Moderator
    Err, yeah let's run with that. (read: probably my fault, sorry folks)

AVF Regular
    I piggybacked on the back of my mates order from Juice Slut. Since he was making an order i got a 30ml Drumbeat Doubler. Has anyone tried Drumbeat tobacco from there.
    besure likes this.

AVF Regular
    Fuss Free juice mixes rock. So much easier. I think more people should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    I like ordering stuff.. but half the fun of ordering is telling someone about it.. hehhehhe

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:VK5][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Tobacco Classique][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:VK Red][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Flue Cured Virginia Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Honey Nut Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : Fuss Free Mixers[Juice Flavour:Smooth Tobacco][PG/VG:80% PG / 20% VG][Size:5ml Doubler] $4.50 Processing
    1 of : i06 Delrin Drip Tip $2.50 Processing
    1 of : IKV i06 Atomizer - 2.5 Ohm SR $9.99 Processing
    1 of : SD Keyring Kit $19.99 Processing
    Cat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I piggybacked on the back of my mates order from Juice Slut. Since he was making an order i got a 30ml Drumbeat Doubler. Has anyone tried Drumbeat tobacco from there.
    Yes didn't like the drumbeat much, cant remember why as it was 4 months ago, I was hoping for an okeysmokey drum type vape, i dont think it was terrible, just not great for my tastes, it didn't have that legit rolly tobacco flavour i was hoping for, still have some in the fridge will need to revisit it again later - let me know how you find it, and whether i should drag it out for another go

Super Moderator
    A proper port royal would be nice.
    In keeping with the topic I can confirm today I have ordered nothing.
    But I am looking at another virgin vapor order.. Although some of their juices are getting expensive.

AVF Regular
    light - let us know how you find the vk red and flue cured - i used to like flue cured but the ones I had from various suppliers were just a bit too sweet for me

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    A proper port royal would be nice.
    In keeping with the topic I can confirm today I have ordered nothing.
    But I am looking at another virgin vapor order.. Although some of their juices are getting expensive.
    Yeah they are expensive, and I will wait for another sale before I order from them again - but I think they are a quality juice supplier

Page 1 of 522 1231151101501 ... LastLast