Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Tara
  • 1 Post By flyingfox12
  • 1 Post By Tara

Thread: Fasttech SNAFU & FUBB

AVF Regular

Fasttech SNAFU & FUBB

Fastech has really peeved me this time. Sure my order arrived in good time no complaints with postage and delivery.

WRONG GOODS SENT.

I wanted an OBS Engine as it seemed every Aussie dealer was sold out, fine, I place the order with FT, no problem in stock. However I was not about to pay Au Express Post just for one item so I ordered 10 packets of Origional Kangartech T3D duel coils for my wife's pen which she loves. Do not ask me why.
    What do I get?

9 Packets of Kangartech Singel Coils and one packet of Duel coils. Ok I lodge a ticket. The first ticket said my response time would be 9 hours. I check today, and my response time has now been increased to 25 hours.

F.......... this. Ok Time for a PayPal dispute....Goods not as ordered. That's the only way to get the b........ds to get their fingers out of the A.....se

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    Fastech has really peeved me this time. Sure my order arrived in good time no complaints with postage and delivery.

WRONG GOODS SENT.

I wanted an OBS Engine as it seemed every Aussie dealer was sold out, fine, I place the order with FT, no problem in stock. However I was not about to pay Au Express Post just for one item so I ordered 10 packets of Origional Kangartech T3D duel coils for my wife's pen which she loves. Do not ask me why.
    What do I get?

9 Packets of Kangartech Singel Coils and one packet of Duel coils. Ok I lodge a ticket. The first ticket said my response time would be 9 hours. I check today, and my response time has now been increased to 25 hours.

F.......... this. Ok Time for a PayPal dispute....Goods not as ordered. That's the only way to get the b........ds to get their fingers out of the A.....se
    Ha ha ha, The Paypal dispute got their attention. B.S. Email received almost immediately.

Processing of your order #xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been paused because a dispute was received:

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Amount in Question: $0.00

This may be caused by one of the following:

1. Your payment was flagged by PayPal or your credit card company.
    2. You have filed a complaint with PayPal or your credit card company.
    3. The credit card used for payment has been reported lost.

We are looking into resolving the matter. Depending on the nature of the dispute, a customer advocate may contact you for a resolution, or we may cancel your order and provide a refund.

If you have any questions concerning this notification, please contact us at the following:

support@fasttech.com

Kind regards,

The FastTech Team

FastTech - gadget and electronics
    https://www.fasttech.com
    support@fasttech.com
    What a load of B.S. you w.....ers I have my order, and you sent the wrong goods PMSL. I am not paying for what I did not order.

AVF Regular
    After sending FT the photos of the wrong goods received they want more photos of the orange product code labels. More of my time wasted. Get a life FT Ok here are the photos.

Both packets have the same product code label the orange one. So who screwed up? Not I. So which millennium will I get what I ordered?

AVF Regular
    Whats with 2 threads on this?

.....and settle down. Regardless of what it says they usually take a couple of days to respond. You need to be fair and give them
    some time. IMO a Paypal Dispute is a last resort thing and not something you should use cause someone hasn't replied for two days.
    giruvian, Fatman, Midlife and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    [QUOTE=Tara;858754]Whats with 2 threads on this?

.....and settle down. Regardless of what it says they usually take a couple of days to respond. You need to be fair and give them
    some time. IMO a Paypal Dispute is a last resort thing and not something you should use cause someone hasn't replied for two days.
    Now they want me to send the stuff back and they will send me the correct goods. Snail mail, B.S. They stuffed up. They should send it by DHL
    I have to now get quotes from Au Post and pay postage and packing as well as send them the photo of parcel and proof of postage.
    Ok Economy Air Fare to Hong Kong incl P&H is close to $30 AUD. I have to pay for it up front and wait for them to refund me the postage. The speed they work at would take another week for a refund.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yes they usually refund the return postage up to a certain amount. I'm not sure if they will cover the full $30 so I would check
    with them first before you send it back. Depending on what the stuff came to it might be better just to ask them to refund you
    what they were willing to pay in postage and get some more with that. Its not always worth sending stuff back....especially to
    China.

Vendors are only human and mistakes do get made. Its normal to be asked to send the wrong goods back wherever you shop.
    Unfortunately the price you pay when you shop OS is greater. That is the risk you take.
    bakersdozen likes this.