Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Saph the istick 20 is a max 20 watts with a 2200 Mah in built battery - not sure it would be up to your style , more for tootle puffers and beginners.
    I loved them and had one in every colour but I pifed and sold mine ages ago.
    truth be told i was gonna get it and let some of the smokers in my training class use it with a bunch of cheap drip tips and then get myself a new one for town use because carrying my alien is a pain
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    Small reel 28AWG Kanthal, Plato Model 170 Shears, 5 Ego battery stands still in plastic pack that I think are blue but I'm leaving it sealed for it's new owner, two cheap ohm meters and 5 x 18650 battery boxes that take two batteries each. All from Sydney. Will cover postage myself. Free to a good home
    (not taking just replying because location)

you take care im just getting the rear of the storm had the SES out to help with some tiles and cleaning the guttering
    If you dont know it. Ask

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Copied from a random website. "...The Eleaf iStick packs a lot of cool features in a compact size and can still output up to 20 watts in variable wattage mode and 3 – 5.5 volts in variable voltage mode. The mod has a bright OLED screen that displays output power, battery level, and atomizer resistance. Above the screen is a square firing switch and below the screen you will find two triangle buttons to make adjustments on the device.Powering the iStick is a larger 2200mah Li-ion battery that will last all day long. The battery can be charged via a mini USB port on the base of the device...."

Mr Gruffy, if it is still available - I know an older, low income woman that uses the I stick 20. she would be really happy and I could get it to her.
    Edit - sorry I see Saph does indeed want it - all good.
    Last edited by AllyP; 30-03-17 at 07:03 PM.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Tootle Puffing Provari Fan Gal & Newbie Squonker

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyP View Post
    Mr Gruffy, if it is still available - I know an older, low income woman that uses the I stick 20. she would be really happy and I could get it to her.
    Edit - sorry I see Saph does indeed want it - all good.
    no give it to AllyP she knows someone that needs it more plus i dont have a tank that runs under 20 watts anymore gave my T18 to my mum
    If you dont know it. Ask

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    (not taking just replying because location)

you take care im just getting the rear of the storm had the SES out to help with some tiles and cleaning the guttering
    Hope you're alright and don't have any further issues. The wind and rain are picking up where I am. Had to run around on the roof this morning because water started dripping through the light, fittings and gyprock, so I was up there patching it short term with silicone tape and plastic dropsheet. Three doors down a neighbour was putting a tarp up on his. I haven't turned on the news but I've caught a couple of storm warnings on the vhf and quite a few doing check-ins on there who are worried about flooding.
    I hope you're alright, thoughts are with you. Heres hoping it doesn't escalate

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    Hope you're alright and don't have any further issues. The wind and rain are picking up where I am. Had to run around on the roof this morning because water started dripping through the light, fittings and gyprock, so I was up there patching it short term with silicone tape and plastic dropsheet. Three doors down a neighbour was putting a tarp up on his. I haven't turned on the news but I've caught a couple of storm warnings on the vhf and quite a few doing check-ins on there who are worried about flooding.
    I hope you're alright, thoughts are with you. Heres hoping it doesn't escalate
    im fine its starting to die down abit

brissie is flooded out wont be amazed if gympie and maroochy arnt

i need to get my rear on and get myself a vhf for the ute and a few things VKS737?
    If you dont know it. Ask

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    im fine its starting to die down abit

brissie is flooded out wont be amazed if gympie and maroochy arnt

i need to get my rear on and get myself a vhf for the ute and a few things VKS737?
    Were you able to move your car last night?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Were you able to move your car last night?
    pushed it to the lawn and then brakes locked up again so till i get fuel its stuck where it sits
    Seminewvaper75 likes this.
    If you dont know it. Ask

Ive got a spare dual band baofeng UHF/VHF with FM , its a uv-5r I can PIF onto you if you want something for your vehicle until you get a 25w vehicle mounted unit. I've got quite a few, radios and its rare the uv5r hooked up to a vehicle mounted antenna cannot do what I need it to.

What happened with your car?

I've got a jwell mabillon in brown with its little felt pouch. Its a classy looking mod that I don't use often enough, hopefully it can make one of my clan here happtly l. No locking feature but due to the design of the base you can rest it standing up on a flat surface and it won't fire however youd have to be an idiot to put it in a,pocket, pouch or bag or leave it as anywhere when not in use. Small leather strap with an o-ring so it can be attached to a necklace or lanyard. The external 510 pin is adjustable, standard threads but the area its mounted to does shift down if you over tighten an atty on top. The inner connection is a metal strip that's bent back and forth to make contact but Im a little uncomfortable with it as I think it could easily damage or pierce insulation on top of a battery or slide in the top assigns short a battery but hasn't happened despite significant use, id still recommend replacing it with a hot spring to eliminate battery rattle and make contact. Feels nice in the hand. Specs for the JWell Mabillon can be found on their site through google. Will only pif this to somebody who understands the consequences of screwing up with a mech, the effects of a short and understands that these become weapons if not respected and used safely.

Shipping is on me if its domestic unless the new home wants express or whatever in which case it is at their expense.

I think its a subtle, sexy mod and I want it to be happy.
    Last edited by Oisin; 01-04-17 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Addition to PIF list
    Fatman and muscovyduckling like this.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast