Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!

AVF Regular
    And Doc, even if they didn't fit, mallee could have just waved them past the magic blue tub, and they would fit anything he damn well wanted them to.
    fabricator4, DocM and stylemessiah like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    And Doc, even if they didn't fit, mallee could have just waved them past the magic blue tub, and they would fit anything he damn well wanted them to.
    Still licking the wounds I am Moose. Feeling a little vunnerble atm. Anyhoo, I thought Protanks was a battalion of Army females & crew Leopard tanks & moonlight as ladies of the night. Why I got them. Read the PDS Doc.
    Last edited by DocM; 11-10-17 at 09:53 PM.
    mallee00 and Deadonarrival like this.
    Insert lousy Dad joke here

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Many thanks to the "Benella Bogan" DocM for the Protank stuff, theres hope for you yet. LOL
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Many thanks to the "Benella Bogan" DocM for the Protank stuff, theres hope for you yet. LOL
    Many yo welcomes to the sucker from Souf Aust. Now you have a purpose. Yo near the beach aint you bruv ver, now you have a porpoise.

AVF Regular
    Thank you to 1ynne for the Voopoo Alpha One prize from HG PIF. Much appreciation.
    fabricator4, 1ynne and iamtezr like this.

AVF Regular
    YVW BUT now we all need a video review of the Love mode
    DocM, iamtezr and rockmoose like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    My handball was great lol. But they do have great chips. I would of taken it apart lol. Let us know how the lovely poo is

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    YVW BUT now we all need a video review of the Love mode
    Strewth! How could I be so remiss!? And big thanks also for the poo Tezr!
    I hope you all have sick bags / buckets ready for that episode. You would be amazed at how many phones have gone 'bung' with my 'selfies'. Past winner of 'Rude head monthly' centrefold of the week 52 times. Thanks for the handball Tezr! You'll get yours!
    Like most good things in life, it takes batteries, so the wait is on for them. It's nearly as bad as waiting for Vikings Ragnar to come back. Thanks you two, sheer legends.
    iamtezr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Strewth! How could I be so remiss!? And big thanks also for the poo Tezr!
    I hope you all have sick bags / buckets ready for that episode. You would be amazed at how many phones have gone 'bung' with my 'selfies'. Past winner of 'Rude head monthly' centrefold of the week 52 times. Thanks for the handball Tezr! You'll get yours!
    Like most good things in life, it takes batteries, so the wait is on for them. It's nearly as bad as waiting for Vikings Ragnar to come back. Thanks you two, sheer legends.
    I guess you haven't finished the latest season then? Or are you waiting for Ragnar to come back with the priest?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    I guess you haven't finished the latest season then? Or are you waiting for Ragnar to come back with the priest?
    Wrong thread Tezr, I would not go near there anyway. Raggy is an Aussie actor btw as was his 2nd norse wife, wrong thread for that too. And bless your medium explorer socks Tezr!
    Last edited by DocM; 16-10-17 at 11:29 PM.
    iamtezr likes this.

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast