Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I gave up chris, because despite asking multiple times for the answer in the voopoo comp... none was forthcoming... and I only entered for that lol .. and yep I think my answer was wrong but was still selected as winner.. so I am not sure about if there are actually answers to them, or if there are correct or incorrect entries
    I have claimed the prize it is going to Xx BINGO
    Crisscross and iamtezr like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey guys! I've got a black ammit dual coil by geekvape in near new condition, I probably only went through 5 or so tank fills before I decided it wasn't for me, I am not home until Monday to either send it or take pictures but it's free for anybody who wants it, all I ask for is postage to be paid as I am a little strapped but I've never sold any of my old vape products only given them to friends so I figured why not extend that to here!
    Also for anybody interested in the ammit, I can pre install and dry fire some of my handmade alien coils! So the tank will just need wicking and filling! Aliens are 3x28g twisted messes n80 core with 36g n80 twisted messes wrap, 3mm inner diameter, 5 wraps.
    Ofcourse if you don't want the aliens that's fine too

Edit: Forgot to add that it includes box and all included accessories that it came with

AVF Regular
    What a lovely gesture!

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    What a lovely gesture!
    Well it's just sitting in my cupboard not getting used, if someone else will get use of it then that'll make me happy haha
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just looked it up. Interesting design with the angled side air on to the coils.. What didn't you like about it?

It just wasn't quite as flavourful as the single coil 22mm ammit in my opinion, and I mainly use drippers but other then that it's good, I think I'd rather a reload RTA with similar airflow to the ammit but a little bit different
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    That's fair enough. It can be hard finding that compromise with an RTA when you use RDA all the time. The flavour can get compromised.
    ChefOne likes this.

Definately agree with that, there's only been a couple rta's I've held onto which still aren't like an rda but they have a good balance of flavour
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    What ones have you found work for you? Are you a more open airflow person? High wattage builds?
    ChefOne likes this.

The single coil 22mm ammit is one I use most days, and the one I take out with me.. Don't like to blow huge clouds out in public all the time you know, I run it at 45watts currently with a 0.28ohm nichrome fused Clapton, I guess maybe that gave me high hopes for the dual coil but it wasn't quite as good in my opinion, aside from that I have a merlin RTA which gives me similar flavour to the ammit sc but a bit tighter draw, but I definately don't use it as much as my rda's and that's the only rta's I still have in my rotation
    gurishka likes this.

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast