Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!

Super Moderator

Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!

You asked, you got !

This is the first official AVF P.I.F. Thread ... For those who are new to AVF and even the concept, P.I.F. is short for Pay It Forward!

Most of us in our vaping journey have made some incredible friends along the way and have benefited from their help and generosity at times.

AVF has some great people , some come and go and others hang around, but the common thread is, there are a LOT of people here who defy the current trend of greed and want to help people out ... By doing a P.I.F it keeps community spirit to the fore and maybe helps out a fellow vaper you might never even get to know or meet ...

Now some simple framework... you can P.I.F. anything ( as long as it complies with forum rules i.e. no nic mixes please! )
    As the P.I.F'er you can nominate terms for the PIF " Post an intro thread" ,run a comp , etc etc

If you decide to run a comp, it's ok to do it here but is also probably easier to start a separate thread ... if you don't it's up to YOU to monitor it lol!
    But link the thread in here as well

You can also specify if postage is on you or is the receivers responsibility ! Don't be shy on this one ... you are already donating the gear, its only fair the recipient kicks in for their freebie !

Most importantly YOU as a P.I.F'er DON'T have to take the usual "first in best dressed" that applies in the AVF classifieds ... We are all aware occasionally we get " Seagulls" pop up who are just here for the freebies ... if you feel someone is abusing the system in that way, feel free to pass it on to the next person

Share the luuuuurve AVF

( oh and please keep ALL interaction in this thread ... if a PM is reported with people begging for stuff, abusing, or pressuring anyone generous enough to take part, then the senders time at AVF will be seriously affected)
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Awesome work Mr FM.
    I have another eleaf iStick to kick it off.

Slow post.
    Fatman, btobw, laurie9300 and 7 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Would have to say that from other posts I have seen as PIF there has been some nice gear being passed on.
    I am a fairly newish member (started vaping mid Jan 2017 - total 5 analogs for March 2017) but didn't register until I bought my first vape, but did some reading before hand.
    Now I think I should have registered and got better advice and possibly picked up a PIF to get me started instead of getting a bad start that cost me more than should of.
    I have managed to get my step-brother onto vaping also and he is enjoying it and has nearly cut out analogs, but now his partner is looking to get started also, so now might look for a VW mod and approx 4ml tank (Easy to fill and clean) so she can start her journey without stealing my step-brothers Kangertech Topbox 75W Mini.
    Next step is getting my GF off the analogs, but will take it easy as we haven't been together long.

Keep up all the great PIF's and hopefully in the future I could help somebody out with a PIF.
    Cat likes this.
    Mods: Cuboid 150W, Wismec Reuleaux RX200, Wismec Reuleaux RX200S, Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker, Frankenskull (c), Gearspek V2 Mech, AV Able Mech, Beast Box Mech (c), Cherry Bomber Mech (c).
    Cart/Atomizers: Kangertech Toptank Mini, FreeMax Starre Plus, Joytech Cubis, Eleaf iJust S, OBS Engine Nano, SMOK TFV8 Baby, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby, iJoy Maxo V12.
    Delirium RDA, Velocity RDA (c), NarDA RDA (c), Hadaly RDA (c), Goon RDA (c), Youde Skywalker RDA

Started Vaping: 18 Jan 2017

AVF Regular
    MrGruffy, sir, I would like to be considered for your PIF.

I have been looking for a light weight, simple mod, easy to use and recharge via USB to pair with a Vika clone 22mm diam taking Nauty 1.8 coils at approx 10-14watts to give to an older lady who is interested in becoming a vaper. Do you think this would be safe and suitable?
    Cat likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Lynne, on iStick 20s there will be overhang with 22mm tanks. Will still work fine of course. 18mm Nautilus Mini looks great on it with no overhang though.
    1ynne and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    MrGruffy, sir, I would like to be considered for your PIF.

I have been looking for a light weight, simple mod, easy to use and recharge via USB to pair with a Vika clone 22mm diam taking Nauty 1.8 coils at approx 10-14watts to give to an older lady who is interested in becoming a vaper. Do you think this would be safe and suitable?
    1ynne, PM me your details and I'l send it off to you next time I hit the goat track to the big smoke.

*not actually smokey, coz Tassie yanno
    * Goats eschew my road to the tar, they had a meeting and gave it up to the 4wd donkeys

AVF Regular
    ohhhhhhh, Mr Gruffy, thank you for that

but but but... GT admin and his review of the I Care has me thinking, that a mod and a tank may not be the best starter... so I am better standing aside and letting someone else put up their hand for this.

BTW anyone that lives in Tasmania - has been blessed with a wisdom that escapes my husband... he mutters about cold... I mutter about natural beauty.. and so it has been for many many years !

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    ohhhhhhh, Mr Gruffy, thank you for that

but but but... GT admin and his review of the I Care has me thinking, that a mod and a tank may not be the best starter... so I am better standing aside and letting someone else put up their hand for this.

BTW anyone that lives in Tasmania - has been blessed with a wisdom that escapes my husband... he mutters about cold... I mutter about natural beauty.. and so it has been for many many years !
    The iStick is still available.

Tassie, if you're cold, you're not dressed right... so the locals tells me. Burn more wood. Have you brought him here for a holiday? Some people never leave once they visit (and not in a SA blue barrel kinds way either). Much cheaper to live here than my previous capital city.
    DocM, muscovyduckling and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    The iStick is still available.

Tassie, if you're cold, you're not dressed right... so the locals tells me. Burn more wood. Have you brought him here for a holiday? Some people never leave once they visit (and not in a SA blue barrel kinds way either). Much cheaper to live here than my previous capital city.
    may i ask about its mah and such? looks like a great town mod for me (my current one is my alien at 150W driving dual coils)
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    MrG, how many iStick 20s do you have? Is it like Mallee abd his Protanks?
    gtadmin, MrGruffy, AllyP and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast