Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Celebrating small goals

AVF Regular

Celebrating small goals

Hey guys I'd share my small achievment. I started on the stinkies when I was about 14 and by the time I was 16 I was going through 30 Ryo a day because my mental health was pretty bad. About 2 years back after trying patches, gums sprays ect I decide to try vaping because 2 people I knew quite using vapour products. I bought 5 crappy ego vapes from a tabacco shop because they kept breaking and had no clue you could get them online and horrible royal juice with 0 nicotine and I fell in love, even without nicotine it helped me cut down to about 20 a day. My mate gave me some diy 18mg coffee, apple and mango+peach and I cut down to about 15 a.day. I started rebuilding my kanger t3s coils and diy juice and that's when my hobby began. About a year later I upgraded to a istick 40w and Griffin 22 and building with 28 kanthal and it was a great vape at 25watts but I was still duel using buying a pack every 3-4 days.
    I started buying a new mod or atty every few weeks and for the last 6months I've been trying to completly cut out the stinkies. I'd genarlly make it about 8 days then I'd get stressed and buy a pack and feel horrible and I did this until now.
    So far I've gone 7 full weeks without a dart and vaping my head off, it's the longest I've been smoke free since starting to smoke and I'd have to say I love it! Growing up I had really bad asthma but now I'm strictly vaping I've seen no sign of it, I haven't used ventalin in about 3 weeks which is un heard of for me. About a week ago I started to cough up brown stuff (sorry tmi) in the morning but now can take really deep breaths again also I can smell and taste everything , ejuice,food even someone cutting their grass a block away it feels amazing. I'm still having mental cravings for the feel of a smoke but no nic fits. I think this can be sorted with a myjet/icare with 24mg tabacco flavoured liquid and I tight draw.
    I now realise how awful they smell and how off putting it can be "I can't believe I used to smell like that, yuck"
    I know it's not a huge achievment but I finally reached my small goal and set another for 3 months smoke free

Cheers guys couldn't have done it without the helpful tips from AVF
    Vape on!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce.C View Post
    Hey guys I'd share my small achievment. I started on the stinkies when I was about 14 and by the time I was 16 I was going through 30 Ryo a day because my mental health was pretty bad. About 2 years back after trying patches, gums sprays ect I decide to try vaping because 2 people I knew quite using vapour products. I bought 5 crappy ego vapes from a tabacco shop because they kept breaking and had no clue you could get them online and horrible royal juice with 0 nicotine and I fell in love, even without nicotine it helped me cut down to about 20 a day. My mate gave me some diy 18mg coffee, apple and mango+peach and I cut down to about 15 a.day. I started rebuilding my kanger t3s coils and diy juice and that's when my hobby began. About a year later I upgraded to a istick 40w and Griffin 22 and building with 28 kanthal and it was a great vape at 25watts but I was still duel using buying a pack every 3-4 days.
    I started buying a new mod or atty every few weeks and for the last 6months I've been trying to completly cut out the stinkies. I'd genarlly make it about 8 days then I'd get stressed and buy a pack and feel horrible and I did this until now.
    So far I've gone 7 full weeks without a dart and vaping my head off, it's the longest I've been smoke free since starting to smoke and I'd have to say I love it! Growing up I had really bad asthma but now I'm strictly vaping I've seen no sign of it, I haven't used ventalin in about 3 weeks which is un heard of for me. About a week ago I started to cough up brown stuff (sorry tmi) in the morning but now can take really deep breaths again also I can smell and taste everything , ejuice,food even someone cutting their grass a block away it feels amazing. I'm still having mental cravings for the feel of a smoke but no nic fits. I think this can be sorted with a myjet/icare with 24mg tabacco flavoured liquid and I tight draw.
    I now realise how awful they smell and how off putting it can be "I can't believe I used to smell like that, yuck"
    I know it's not a huge achievment but I finally reached my small goal and set another for 3 months smoke free

Vape on!

Fantastic story, Bryce! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rodbam, Yuz and Bryce.C like this.

AVF Regular
    Love these stories, thanks for posting Bryce, and congrats!
    rodbam and Bryce.C like this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Just AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rodbam and Bryce.C like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Way to go Bryce mate.

AVF Regular
    Well done Bryce. Time will fly from now, and before you know it, your last stinky will be a distant memory waaaaay back in the past.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    That's an inspiring story Bryce! Well done mate and congratulations! 😎👍👍

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast

Vape on!

Great story well done mate

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular

Vape on!

This is great news Bryce.C! how's about going here and pick yourself up a freebie!!!!

Official AVF P.I.F. ( Pay It Forward ) Thread ...Please read OP before participating!
    AllyP and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Congratulations Bryce

Everyone is on their own vaping journey and I love reading these stories, thank you for sharing
    MrGruffy and steve.c like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast