Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Is this normal for nude nicotine.

AVF Regular

Is this normal for nude nicotine.

Hey all i ordered a 15ml sample of nude nicotine smooth 100mg in pg. So after ordering on the 6th tracking sent on the 8th arived yesterday on the 23rd not to bad from the states.
    So opened it up packaging was good. On close inspection the color is will lets just say it looks like a urine sample. Is this due to the salts that make it smooth or has something gone wrong. I was expecting crystal clear nic. Ill mix it up see how it vapes but just was not expecting that color or can somebody tell me if that is normal with salted nic. Tnx a heap all.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Have heard others say that about the free samples. But not full orders.

Odd.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Nicotine I ordered from RTS was that color, and it vaped fine, but not the best. It took about 3 weeks to arrive (this was during a summer season), and when I received it, the bottles were warm - most likely sitting in the posty's bag half the day as he rode his bike through the summer heat.

It could possibly have happened during the shipping.

In contrast; HiliQ and Freedomsmokes was slightly pale yellow and they took less than a week.

e****.com (naughty company that sells 100% nic) is crystal clear and is probably the nicest nic Ive ever mixed with. That was delivered by DHL in about 3 to 4 days, and this was during the winter.

I honestly think heat affects nicotine, which is why I prefer to select the fastest shipping.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 24-05-17 at 08:22 PM.
    1ynne and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    Nicotine I ordered from RTS was that color.

HiliQ and Freedomsmokes was slightly pale yellow.

e****.com (naughty company that sells 100% nic) is crystal clear and is probably the nicest nic ever ever mixed with.
    Funny that my hiliq is crystal clear. Ive been doing some research and vaperstek has some great reviews and alot cheaper than nude. Dont get me wrong it may vape great we will see.

AVF Regular
    My Hiliq nic vapes great. It's only slightly coloured, youd only notice if you hold it up to something white.

Its probably just the batch. I have no complaints, and not a bad price per litre.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    not sure about the free samples.. kinda wonder if you get what you pay for .. lol
    but, like purple, I figure it is what happens to deliveries... heat and time.. my worst from hiliq were in summer.... when bottles were delivered warmer than warm ! but interested in
    e****.com (naughty company that sells 100% nic) is crystal clear and is probably the nicest nic Ive ever mixed with. That was delivered by DHL in about 3 to 4 days, and this was during the winter.
    up until recently hiliq sold exactly the same 100% .. but were still highly recommended here...

so who is this ?????? pretty please.. hell not that I need any .. just interested
    Danny76 likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    not sure about the free samples.. kinda wonder if you get what you pay for .. lol
    but, like purple, I figure it is what happens to deliveries... heat and time.. my worst from hiliq were in summer.... when bottles were delivered warmer than warm ! but interested in

up until recently hiliq sold exactly the same 100% .. but were still highly recommended here...

so who is this ?????? pretty please.. hell not that I need any .. just interested
    I just thought being a sample they would send ya something good. If they regularly sent out bad samples then well i think you would be going out of business pretty fast.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post

e -cig dot com

They went to shit. Hiliq turned up a month later, leading people to think it was a rebrand. Until ryan showed up

1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    This was ally and my blind study with hiliq NTN pitted against regular chinese nic

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

Black labels were hiliq TDN. All others from hsmok

shaneo and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    I was gonna drop an order with nude as well
    My 1.5 - 1 year hiliq is still clear today
    But keen to grab some more stock
    DogMan, Danny76 and just_corz like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast