Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: where to buy in Adelaide

where to buy in Adelaide

Howdy fellow Vapers
    I have the Social lites but I have heard there is better?????
    where can I buy in Adelaide I was told of an E store but have forgotten the name
    a client of mine told me pooraka markets but is the any where I can just walkin
    if not help me out guys ta
    wizza

I live in Adelaide (Southern suburbs) but the only 'local' shop I know of I'd order from online - Ecigs SA. Ecig-SA.com Newbies Section

I generally order from Aussie vendors around the country. I don't know what I Social lite is but most people start out with a "510", then move up to the larger (and longer battery life) 'Ego' and there are many different mods (devices) from there that offer various features and such. The link I gave you is to the 'Newbies' section on the Ecigs website. I've never ordered from him though. On this forum, there's a section for Vendors where you can find links to many of the various vendors, and almost all of them are willing to take the time to help you out as there's a lot to sort out at first.

Been vaping full time since 11 Dec 2011

Vmax v2, Vamo, Plus heaps of assorted older gear.
    Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/ Up
    dated 10 Apr 2013
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/gaelyne
    Twitter: FlitterbyG

Thanks Flitterby. I will sus it out.
    I have been told the pooraka markets????
    being a real newby your last comment has me worried
    thought this was suppose to be simple
    cheers
    wizza

Quote Originally Posted by wizza View Post
    Thanks Flitterby. I will sus it out.
    I have been told the pooraka markets????
    being a real newby your last comment has me worried
    thought this was suppose to be simple
    cheers
    wizza
    It is simple, but most of who use electronic cigarettes are somewhat dependent on the posties to bring us our gear and definitely the nicotine for our 'juices' that go into the ecig. This is because in Australia it's illegal to sell nicotine so we have to order it from overseas (you can import up to a 3 month supply). So most of us buy ejuice (flavours) from Aussie vendors and then mix it the liquid nicotine. You can also order pre-flavoured juice with nicotine in it from overseas which is what a lot of folks do when first starting out.

I really wish it were more simple but unfortunately due to the legal issues it makes it a bit harder for us. I would love a store to walk into and have a good shop and natter.

I've never been to the Pooraka markets so I really couldn't say. Almost all of the Aussie vendors do offer express shipping though and that helps a lot - you get your stuff in one or two days as opposed to weeks.

Been vaping full time since 11 Dec 2011

Vmax v2, Vamo, Plus heaps of assorted older gear.
    Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/ Up
    dated 10 Apr 2013
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/gaelyne
    Twitter: FlitterbyG

Last edited by Mickg33; 26-03-12 at 07:42 PM.

most of the stuff I have seen in markets and smoke shops has been very poor quality. I have used ecig sa a few times and they are a quick and reliable supplier. If you need nicotine to go with your ecigs, you need to buy this from overseas. Healthcabin.net are a reliable chinese supplier that many here buy from or another is greenhouseone. I would never buy from a market or swap meet, particularly if you are a newbie vaper and dont know what is good, and what is bad. Not one piece of kit I have seen at a market was worth buying, even for a newbie vaper.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 26-03-12 at 07:44 PM.

Ecig SA are great. If you have any questions just e-mail Peter and he'll help you out.

It doesn't have to be complicated. Social Lites are just a proprietary brand, that don't perform the best....You need to decide what you want to start out with and then start again basically.

A '510' starter kit of some kind would be your best bet. These are small like the social lites but perform much better. If you're looking for something with longer battery life (that will also be a larger device) then let us know...there's lots of options.

Are you using nicotine with your social lites currently? If you bought them from somewhere in Australia then you probably aren't. Once you have your new device you can buy some flavoured 'e-juice' from Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers or JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

This would be good if you don't care about battery life so much - Joyetech Hardware - 510 Kits - Genuine Joye 510 Starter Kit (Matte Black) - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice It's a good place to start but I'd just talk to Peter from EcigSA if I were you

CCC
    There are a couple of guys at our local markets here on the GoldCoast selling chineese crappy e-cigs for double the price you find them online.

Go with Ecigs SA if you want a local vendor.

The problem with flea market stuff is there's a lot of crap gets sold at inflated prices.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

I can vouch for Ecig-SA.com S.A | Adelaide | South Australia (Peter is who I got my first kit from a 510-T) excellent service, excellent after sales service and helpful as can be, although the same can be said about all Aussie vendors, you can't go wrong with any of the vendors, while we know they are doing it to make a buck (they are a business after all)they are also interested in helping you kick a bad habit and stop paying huge amounts of money to the government.
    Last edited by PHUCKDUP2; 27-03-12 at 01:31 PM.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    THE FOG, Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,5.5ml Phat Liquinator,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, L-T various attachments, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast