Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Sunshine Coast Qld vapers - Where is the shop?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Sunshine Coast Qld vapers - Where is the shop?

Hey folks,

New-ish vaper here and even newer to the forum. Since I've started I've spent many hours learning as much as I can about the craft and am really enjoying it.

I'd like to put this out there to any vapers from the Sunshine Coast region:
    There are several B&M shops on the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas but as yet, none to my knowledge on the Sunny Coast. I guess a lot of experienced vapers know to order juice, coils etc in advance and are likely have several spare mods/parts to fall back on. In this case a 2-3 day wait for things to come from interstate or the Goldy isn't an issue. But as I've discovered, if you want something in a hurry you could be in trouble. If you ran out of smokes there's always a shop or servo just down the road to get your "fix" sorted...

Therefore - how do you think a B&M shop would go here?

It's only a definite maybe at the moment but I may have a premises available in the Caloundra area and would have to start small - I'm not going to have every mod/tank/new release under the sun but hopefully this would change over time. The only drawback I'm really facing is my lack of vaping experience but there seems to be an abundance of helpful people and resources out in the wild and online. I'm not looking at doing this to get rich quick or anything silly like that - my current occupation has me spending a lot of time away from my family and I'm about over it.
    Whilst vaping won't be for everyone, I'm completely enamoured by it and I know others will be too and I'd like to help people make a change for the better wherever possible.
    Comments, suggestions and constructive criticism most welcome
    Luke
    trumpy955, Jemor, Mouse1 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Make sure you're up to scratch on all the laws first of all. I know ivape in bundy had to remove everything from on show and screw around with no labels showing etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VapeSC likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeSC View Post
    Hey folks,

New-ish vaper here and even newer to the forum. Since I've started I've spent many hours learning as much as I can about the craft and am really enjoying it.

I'd like to put this out there to any vapers from the Sunshine Coast region:
    There are several B&M shops on the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas but as yet, none to my knowledge on the Sunny Coast. I guess a lot of experienced vapers know to order juice, coils etc in advance and are likely have several spare mods/parts to fall back on. In this case a 2-3 day wait for things to come from interstate or the Goldy isn't an issue. But as I've discovered, if you want something in a hurry you could be in trouble. If you ran out of smokes there's always a shop or servo just down the road to get your "fix" sorted...

Therefore - how do you think a B&M shop would go here?

It's only a definite maybe at the moment but I may have a premises available in the Caloundra area and would have to start small - I'm not going to have every mod/tank/new release under the sun but hopefully this would change over time. The only drawback I'm really facing is my lack of vaping experience but there seems to be an abundance of helpful people and resources out in the wild and online. I'm not looking at doing this to get rich quick or anything silly like that - my current occupation has me spending a lot of time away from my family and I'm about over it.
    Whilst vaping won't be for everyone, I'm completely enamoured by it and I know others will be too and I'd like to help people make a change for the better wherever possible.
    Comments, suggestions and constructive criticism most welcome
    Luke
    I'm thinking the same thing in my area. I'm waiting for the initial outcome of the inquiry and meanwhile learning everything I can. No use going through all that hassle if the whole thing has to change.

Queensland are pretty tight with their laws too so as mentioned make sure you're up to speed on those first.
    VapeSC likes this.

AVF Regular

It's only a definite maybe at the moment but I may have a premises available in the Caloundra area and would have to start small
    if you really might have a shop here in clowntown (as some of us locals call it :P ) you might have a customer
    Jemor, VapeSC and JBLightning like this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    I'm in Noosa but would be interested for sure!
    VapeSC and JBLightning like this.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Vaperworld has been going for a while up there dosnt have a shop front but still offers pick up might be worth having a chat with him ? Met him once and seemed like a good bloke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    vaperworld likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    There are several B&M shops on the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas but as yet, none to my knowledge on the Sunny Coast.
    Gday Luke & welcome:-) I don't know of any Vape B&M stores in Brissie or the Gold Coast, where are they? Good luck if you start a shop mate.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Gday Luke & welcome:-) I don't know of any Vape B&M stores in Brissie or the Gold Coast, where are they? Good luck if you start a shop mate.
    Sams smokes - brisbane
    Vape gold coast - molendiner

rodbam likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Jake:-) I just had a look at the new to me Vape Gold Coast they look good & Sams is V02 from a Google search. Nice to know there's a couple around.

AVF Regular
    No worries at all mate i live close to both so feel free to let me know if i can help at all

rodbam likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast