Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Jaded.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    It's probably a case of vendors not testing their stuff for fade. Some concentrates will do it more than others as XX suggested.

Banana is a classic for that too, one juice i make I use a combo of 2 different bananas for a total of about 8% which if you vape it fresh is way too much, after a week it settles and levels off and is good for a couple of months.

So I suppose it is the difference between a properly crafted juice made for sale than a bodgy one. Then again some may argue a juice isn't meant to last for months?
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    I haven't experienced it but I have seen it happen. I suppose I had no choice but to DIY. The range was minimal and I wanted the same thing every time I vaped.

Let me check my Decadent vapers bits and pieces and see if there is anything you might like to mix up. I add little tasters when ever I do an order. I will pm what I have.

I mix the recipe in concentrates and then mix up batches from that concentrate mix. Just saves time
    Last edited by Crisscross; 02-07-17 at 07:19 PM.
    merexy and gurishka like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I've hit this point of "what's the point of vaping" if the eliquids aren't made to a consistent reliable standard?! There seems to be a ruckus going on in the USA to do with eliquids and larger brands with far more money backing them than sense coming into the industry. Over there they've been flooded with wannabe guru makers with "expert knowledge" of the industry (they probably read from googling forums etc) who have more than likely done damage to the general market. People tread carefully through eggshells after being burnt by batch of eliquids. So much so we question its worth to be doing this.
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    I spend a lot of time nose exhaling to taste most flavours
    Interesting subject
    merexy likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I had the urge for some Espheni Blood. Just logged onto darkest day vapors....... Gone. :sigh:

They made good juice.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    I got fed up with inconsistent flavours or bland tasting local juices but I just blamed my own old taste buds & vapours tongue & have never been happier than I am now by vaping unflavoured. I have a few flavours in the house waiting for my son & missus to get vaping full time & I sometimes add two or three drops into my squonk atty & I can taste it for hours afterwards.
    The only juices I have come across that taste as good as the names on the bottles are Vapor Fi in the States. When all three of us decided to quit smoking & start vaping we bought our starter kits & ejuice from them & reordered some more juices.
    My son & missus became dual users with my son only vaping now & then so I took all of my sons juices back home to check if they were still OK as they were two years old & they all tasted good still although some had gone quite dark.
    Last edited by rodbam; 02-07-17 at 07:43 PM.
    gert, gtadmin, merexy and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I got fed up with inconsistent flavours or bland tasting local juices but I just blamed my own old taste buds & vapours tongue & have never been happier than I am now by vaping unflavoured. I have a few flavours in the house waiting for my son & missus to get vaping full time & I sometimes add two or three drops into my squonk atty & I can taste it for hours afterwards.
    The only juices I have come across that taste as good as the names on the bottles are Vapor Fi in the States. When all three of us decided to quit smoking & start vaping we bought our starter kits & ejuice from them & reordered some more juices.
    My son & missus became dual users with my son only vaping now & then so I took all of my sons juices back home to check if they were still OK as they were two years old & they all tasted good still although some had gone quite dark.
    My Son bought a Tobacco from Vapor fi,- nicest tobacco juice I've ever tasted. US juices are very good according to people who use them. It's odd that Aus juices arent up to par, wonder why?
    Its so important to have good juice, otherwise it's back to smoking in many cases.
    Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    I have my staple juice flavours I do most days on of which has been with me since day one of my journey (Red Astaire). Batter and Blocks from FiveTen and of course VE A+O. These all taste constant to me, even if left some months they still taste the same and in the case of A+O it changes but gets better.

I bought some Australian made doublers a while back (different makers), really nice at first. Left them for a bit and came back and they taste nothing like the originally did, either insipid or like poo. Disappointed... So many new "expert makers" have appeared on the scene all touting similar flavours, really I'm just too scared and bored to try.

I miss my exotics, Nicoticket, real Boba's, Espheni Blood, Poison Apple....

Someone tempt me please. I need something new made by someone who really knows what they're doing and something that stays the same flavour after a few months.

And don't suggest DIY. All mine taste the same (arse).
    I had exactly the same experience, found a nice flavor and gone after 4 weeks... Crap IMO... I just finished my own made Grandmasters, 18 month old, and the flavor was great. May be I should give you a try of my homemade lol.
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    My Son bought a Tobacco from Vapor fi,- nicest tobacco juice I've ever tasted. US juices are very good according to people who use them. It's odd that Aus juices arent up to par, wonder why?
    Its so important to have good juice, otherwise it's back to smoking in many cases.
    I started out with vapor fi juices, loved it and ordered again. I never got the same juice again, tasted totally different every time I ordered. So DIY for me now and it works.

AVF Regular
    If you are looking for suggestions it might be more helpful to have a chat to people that like the same juices as you to see
    what else they are vaping.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Red, Nicoticket or any of the VE juices I've tried so I'm not sure if my suggestions would be
    any good. But FWIW I've been enjoying the Cassadaga Liquids from the US for a while now. Cannoli Be One/Reserve/Nuts/
    Mine (probably in that order preference wise). They are only $25 for 60ml at Grumpy Vapes and have been consistent. When
    I feel like I'm getting sick of everything else or feeling a bit over vaping cause I've been trying a lot of new juice that isn't very
    good I grab some of that and I'm happy again

Not too sure about staying the same after a few months. I try not to let them go that long because I don't like old juice.....
    especially if I buy them from the US with nic.
    merexy and rodbam like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast