Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Receiving orders

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast

Receiving orders

Not a topic i think has a thread yet -

I personally always like a handwritten thank you for its feels like my order was appricated and less like a number in a que

Ive seen -
    Free samples
    Free items
    Love hearts
    Buisness cards
    Lollies
    Generated boring invoice

Are you swayed by a certain type of service when shopping online vape store?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bathory likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Just plain good old customer service gets me off mate

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    There's a vendor in melbourne who i love dealing with also because he has a chat function on his website - we have good yarns almost daily and over the time have become mates i like that makes it great to spend my money with them , little tuff up here in queensland as we dont really have the bick and mortor stores like NSW , Vic and SA

trumpy955 likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    There's a vendor in melbourne who i love dealing with also because he has a chat function on his website - we have good yarns almost daily and over the time have become mates i like that makes it great to spend my money with them , little tuff up here in queensland as we dont really have the bick and mortor stores like NSW , Vic and SA

There is one on the Gold Coast , meant to be good to deal with, I can't remember their name , Gold Coast vapes or something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    There is one on the Gold Coast , meant to be good to deal with, I can't remember their name , Gold Coast vapes or something like that?

Yea Gold coast vapes, its in a shed in a industrial estate maybe 4m x 4m room its tiny 1 chair the guy who works the counter is a good bloke. They sell alot of clones which steers me aways a little bit TBH.

trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular

Receiving orders

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Yea Gold coast vapes, its in a shed in a industrial estate maybe 4m x 4m room its tiny 1 chair the guy who works the counter is a good bloke. They sell alot of clones which steers me aways a little bit TBH.

Ahh ok: I've never been, just heard about them indirectly. You need a road trip to Sydney , some great shops there
    I live almost 7 hours north of bris, so I feel your pain.

JakeFloyd likes this.

AVF Regular
    I got some Extra chewing gum with my order from vape4life which I thought was cool, no one else has included any thing extra though, I definitely would appreciate that with more vendors
    JakeFloyd likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    I love it when they ship the same day and that tracking number arrives in the email, next day is ok too but 3rd day shipping is pushing it a bit.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I love it when they ship the same day and that tracking number arrives in the email, next day is ok too but 3rd day shipping is pushing it a bit.
    Thats exactly what I appreciate. If I get an order in before 9am I almost expect it to ship the same day.
    I don't really care about freebies just secure packaging and prompt delivery.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpy955 View Post
    Ahh ok: I've never been, just heard about them indirectly. You need a road trip to Sydney , some great shops there
    I live almost 7 hours north of bris, so I feel your pain.
    I think there's a shop in bundy, which would make it less than four hours for you LOL.

Oh, and yes prompt shipping, shipping reference number, and good communication are top of my list. When things go wrong, a willingness to own the problem is priceless too.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 29-07-17 at 02:34 PM.
    rodbam, trumpy955, emu and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast