Thread: Postage from China and via Singpost

emu
    AVF Regular
    Shoulda went Australian

fabricator4 and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Shoulda went Australian

Yup! Oz seller with a flag similar to the one above, (which is the shaky isles flag btw) when the package turns up six + weeks later its got a mandarin smell and writings. You uz a long way from home cuzn.
    Last edited by DocM; 06-08-17 at 12:09 PM.
    fabricator4 and iamtezr like this.

AVF Regular
    I'm waiting out the days until the 14th for a claim I have on a local seller. Vac chamber missing filter and seal. I had to send a "where's my item tracking number?" on the main unit after delivery due expired, got the answer "Sorry, ebay deleted reference to 5 sales, will post tomorrow". Item got here and was missing ffilter and seal, asked for those items, 3 times, eventually got a tracking number that is is still 'pending, no events yet'. Asked again politely, no answer so lodged a claim with Paypal, waiting out the date now.
    fabricator4, DocM and iamtezr like this.

AVF Regular
    It's the postal system not Fasttech. I had a package go missing from them using the $3 option of Auspost & after 2 months I got a refund. Auspost never got the package off China post so that's why it took so long.
    flyingfox12 likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    It's the postal system not Fasttech. I had a package go missing from them using the $3 option of Auspost & after 2 months I got a refund. Auspost never got the package off China post so that's why it took so long.
    Same here - I had a Singpost package go into customs in Singapore and never come out. It took a few months but I eventually got a refund.
    rodbam and flyingfox12 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Update: 2 of my parcels arrived today. One from Efun (1st July) and another from FT (6th July).

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    Update: 2 of my parcels arrived today. One from Efun (1st July) and another from FT (6th July).
    your lucky my FT (shipped june 20) and efun (shipped june 23) are still unchanged
    2017-06-27 15:58

Despatched to overseas (Country code: AU)

so the refund wait is on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Hi all.
    I ordered digital scales from a well known Chinese vendor on 18/06/17 with tracking, sent via Singpost registered Epacket & Auspost in destination country, Australia. Long story short, tracking had not updated since 28/6. Ticket to vendor sent 2 weeks later, I got the runaround. Lodged enquiry with Auspost. They were great, but no idea about item(s) whereabouts. They investigated, I received a phone call from Auspost yesterday morning stating that a large whole shipment had been sent back to various other Asian countries due to an illegal importation on a grand scale. Just thought I would share my knowledge in case anyone else was wondering where their goods not in transit were.
    Indeed this is interesting. I have stopped ordering from China as I am not certain if the proposed GST nonsense has been imposed by the Turnbull govt. The last order I got from China was on June 16 and that was some HiLiq concentrates. I am wondering if the so called illegal importation has anything to do with people importing Nic base?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Shoulda went Australian

PMSL emu, who is it that tries convincing me to order from that Chinese vendor you so highly recommend?
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Same here - I had a Singpost package go into customs in Singapore and never come out. It took a few months but I eventually got a refund.
    I think I wrote about this before. FT sent me wrong products back in early April. All procedures were followed for return of goods. FT specified the cheapest return mode (International Air Mail) Ok, I packed up the goods and took them to my LPO. They were duly sent and I have a lodgment receipt. FT paid me for the postage via PayPal. Come July the parcel had not been received by FT. Nope no replacement goods and no refund for the incorrect goods sent. Luckily I insured the parcel. It took just over 3 months for Au Post to pay out on the insurance claim. It seems to me that not only parcels from China are going on the merry go round but parcels to China as well. Lesson learned, no more business with FT no matter how cheap they might be. I tried Gearbest twice, no parcels received. PayPal refunded. For peace of mind I now shop with Aussie and Nz vendors only. I like UK stuff but the freight is horrid. The only Uk goodies I buy is from Mr. Snuff.
    DocM likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast