Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Postage from China and via Singpost

AVF Regular
    Sounds like it's finally about time that our gov got their act together so we could retreat from the outer limits of our homeland and bought from home. Then, I was the one that made the choice. Not if I can help it in the future.
    flyingfox12 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Ordered from FT and package sent 10/06/17 and just received it today. That's way too long and I think I might go local now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DocM likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfox12 View Post
    PMSL emu, who is it that tries convincing me to order from that Chinese vendor you so highly recommend?
    Only if it's not yet available in Oz, my shinyitis will not allow me to wait lol. If I spot something I want and it's not here yet then China it is

That way I'm amongst the first to have it in Oz too and everything comes from China anyway so cutting out the middleman

I've had 2 orders from Elegomall and both were excellent...!!!
    iamtezr likes this.

Not sure it's much better in aus. I've been waiting for several items to not be out of stock with several different vendors for some weeks now and I'm starting to get quite sick of checking all the time. These are ordinary items such as VG & PG, some coils and bits and pieces and I can't get then all at one place...and when I can they are out of stock...getting really fed up with the whole process.
    DocM, iamtezr and emu like this.
    Jemor

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemor53 View Post
    Not sure it's much better in aus. I've been waiting for several items to not be out of stock with several different vendors for some weeks now and I'm starting to get quite sick of checking all the time. These are ordinary items such as VG & PG, some coils and bits and pieces and I can't get then all at one place...and when I can they are out of stock...getting really fed up with the whole process.
    Tried Aussie ecigs Jemor ? they seem to be pretty good and have a wide range of vaping supplies, if vaping ever takes off in Oz in a big way it'll be even harder for the vendors to keep enough stock on the shelves.
    DocM and Jemor53 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Tried Aussie ecigs Jemor ? they seem to be pretty good and have a wide range of vaping supplies, if vaping ever takes off in Oz in a big way it'll be even harder for the vendors to keep enough stock on the shelves.
    Thanks emu. I had forgotten about them as I've never placed an order there, but I did manage to get most of my things so placed an order thanks to you.

They still didn't have Innokin coils and some things I went to order they only had 1 colour...grrrr...after placing over $100 worth then realised there's no free shipping with them...other places because of being out of stock couldn't make half that much so paying shipping all the time from several places..

Getting to the end of my tether I think...lol...it's venting day again it seems.
    DocM and emu like this.
    Jemor

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemor53 View Post
    Thanks emu. I had forgotten about them as I've never placed an order there, but I did manage to get most of my things so placed an order thanks to you.

They still didn't have Innokin coils and some things I went to order they only had 1 colour...grrrr...after placing over $100 worth then realised there's no free shipping with them...other places because of being out of stock couldn't make half that much so paying shipping all the time from several places..

Getting to the end of my tether I think...lol...it's venting day again it seems.
    My pleasure
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular

Angry I'm just here to give my bux away and be lied to.

Well folks. There's a game afoot. Sorry for the length ( as the bishop said to the actr.........just get on with it Doc!)
    From FT.
    Hi Doc,
    Do you open a paypal dispute on this order? If yes, could you please close it first? So that we can arrange the refund for you in our system directly.
    Or you can request for the full refund in the paypal dispute. We can refund there, too.
    Thank you!

My reply to FT via ticket system.

From Australia Post today after they called me 4/08/17. Interesting to note that Singpost has NO investigation lodged. Refund asap please!

Reference number 1234567
    Hi Doc,
    There is an update for your enquiry.
    New Comment: Hi Doc,
    Thank you for contacting us about the parcel that you are expecting with the scales. My name is deleted and I can definitely understand you would like to be able to locate your item and would be excited, I know I would be.

At this point in time we have no record of the article with tracking number RF461724295SG arriving into Australia.
    The item left Singapore on the 29th of June 2017 and as the item remains not in Australia and undelivered as of the 4th of August 2017, please contact your sender and ask them to investigate this for you as a matter of urgency, they need to contact Singapore Post and ask for an investigation into the missing item, regrettably they have not done this for you yet.

Support Centre | Singapore Post
    call us 1605

If I was you, I would be requesting a refund whilst they investigate the delay, as this can take a little while and I would not want you to be out of pocket or at a loss.
    I understand how frustrating this would be and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. If there is anything else that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,
    deleted again
    Customer Care
    Australia Post

Did the dispute with PP, FT then said that coz that was open they couldn't do a refund. Closed dispute. FT ticket said refund to PP in 24hrs, nope, and it's 4 days later. Ordered scales 10 days ago from other Chinese vendor. Arrived yesterday.
    I could have swam there, punched a few sharks, done a little fishing on the way, and got some scales in the time it took and I'm still anorexic in the wallet department!
    Stay tuned. Or, if you have a knock on the door when you are busy, by two guys with American accents, white pressed shirts, name badge, black dacks and pamphlets invite them in for a life changing yap.
    Last edited by DocM; 12-08-17 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Date correction
    Proud owner of #4 Bastard file and various ecoutrements.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Did the dispute with PP, FT then said that coz that was open they couldn't do a refund. Closed dispute. FT ticket said refund to PP in 24hrs, nope, and it's 4 days later. Ordered scales 10 days ago from other Chinese vendor. Arrived yesterday.
    I could have swam there, punched a few sharks, done a little fishing on the way, and got some scales in the time it took and I'm still anorexic in the wallet department!
    Stay tuned. Or, if you have a knock on the door when you are busy, by two guys with American accents, white pressed shirts, name badge, black dacks and pamphlets invite them in for a life changing yap.
    Paypal might be hanging on to the refund. They are doing some weird stuff lately - I had them hold a payment for two days while they "investigated the transaction". Send another message to FT support and get them to confirm the refund has been done. If yes, then it's with Paypal.

Never sell any large ticket items through Paypal. They can and do hang on to your cash for up to six months "to protect themselves against a future claim".

Also the reason that FT ask you to close the Paypal is that Paypal can withhold their future payments to pay for the claim. If they refund you and Paypal do it too, they just refunded you twice. Yes FT can be slow in cases of missing post, but they do get there in the end.
    DocM likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Paypal might be hanging on to the refund. They are doing some weird stuff lately - I had them hold a payment for two days while they "investigated the transaction". Send another message to FT support and get them to confirm the refund has been done. If yes, then it's with Paypal.

Never sell any large ticket items through Paypal. They can and do hang on to your cash for up to six months "to protect themselves against a future claim".

Also the reason that FT ask you to close the Paypal is that Paypal can withhold their future payments to pay for the claim. If they refund you and Paypal do it too, they just refunded you twice. Yes FT can be slow in cases of missing post, but they do get there in the end.
    Thanks Fab4. I have contacted FT. Just waiting for their 2 cents worth. Got me thinking of PP's behaviour you mentioned, perhaps they have had a major hassle of late. Pure conjecture by me.
    Proud owner of #4 Bastard file and various ecoutrements.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast