Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Aromamizer Plus coil query

AVF Regular

Aromamizer Plus coil query

Hi Guys

Just bought this crazy huge RDTA to sit on top of the Yihi G Class I just bought (currently lost in the mail from a post code slip up). Great tank. Easy to build on too and wicking was simple. No leaks at all. Flavour is far above expectations.

I currently have a couple of pre-made Claptons in it. Sitting at 0.46 ohm and produces crazy vape from 80-95 watts. Wicked with Fiber Freaks No.2 (love this stuff).

I've haven't really kept up with all the different types of coils around and wondering if anyone has any suggestions? It has a duel coil deck and can easily accomodate two 4mm coils.

I would prefer pre-mades and happy to pay a premium if any of you guys make them yourself.

Cheers
    Blonski

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    gurishka and Gandalf like this.

AVF Regular
    Well alien coils are supposed to be awesome although I doubt I could make them haha. I just stick with fused claptons because easy and great for me , maybe ask gurishka? I'm a newbie but pretty sure there is another pro coi maker on here also. You could always buy a cheap box that contain multiple types of premade coils from fasttech to see what you like best
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Well alien coils are supposed to be awesome although I doubt I could make them haha. I just stick with fused claptons because easy and great for me , maybe ask gurishka? I'm a newbie but pretty sure there is another pro coi maker on here also. You could always buy a cheap box that contain multiple types of premade coils from fasttech to see what you like best
    Thanks mate. Given I will have a serious temp control mod, I guess the range of potential coils will be huge.

I suspect there will be just a few guys around with 30mm dia. tanks with such large build decks.

Fingers crossed the recommendations will roll in thick!

emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonski View Post
    Thanks mate. Given I will have a serious temp control mod, I guess the range of potential coils will be huge.

I suspect there will be just a few guys around with 30mm dia. tanks with such large build decks.

Fingers crossed the recommendations will roll in thick!

Just beware of that dry hit pmsl

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Just beware of that dry hit pmsl

Never had a dry hit with Fiber Freaks No.2 but have had my fair share with cotton!

Hate to think what 100 watt dry hit would be like ☠️

trumpy955 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonski View Post
    Hi Guys

Just bought this crazy huge RDTA to sit on top of the Yihi G Class I just bought (currently lost in the mail from a post code slip up). Great tank. Easy to build on too and wicking was simple. No leaks at all. Flavour is far above expectations.

I currently have a couple of pre-made Claptons in it. Sitting at 0.46 ohm and produces crazy vape from 80-95 watts. Wicked with Fiber Freaks No.2 (love this stuff).

I've haven't really kept up with all the different types of coils around and wondering if anyone has any suggestions? It has a duel coil deck and can easily accomodate two 4mm coils.

I would prefer pre-mades and happy to pay a premium if any of you guys make them yourself.

Cheers
    Blonski

You maybe able to ask jobics to wind some for you. But just having a quick look 4mm id coils are hard to find. Heres jobics website you can email him to ask.

https://flippingfilo.com.au/

My suggestion would be to buy a coil jig set, some ceramic tweezers and some wire and build em ur self. You could do 20 coils in under 15 mins once you have it down and just pop em in a container for later use.

If you dont want to go to low in resistance i would recommend some wire from here.

https://www.lightningvapes.com/colle...nt=18320477829

They have some exotic builds(eg 40/282ss) that let you use fused clapton etc without going crazy low in the resistance range.

Just pop the wire size into steam engine to figure out if the resistance is going to suit you.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    trumpy955, gurishka and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Jugganauts are great flavour coils , so are aliens and framed staples . I have one of these but am not totally sold on it, I had a mod father also, got rid of that too. Not sure 30mm rta's are my thing I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    It all depends on what wattage and ohms you want to run mate. There's a lot of variety out there. I'm running paralleled dual coils at the moment in both single and dual coil RDAs/RTAs. Great flavour! Jobics makes some amazing coils!
    trumpy955 and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll definitely check out Jobics and give you some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AVF Regular
    i do twisted and enjoy them if you want i can make you some 4mm ones in triple 24 or 26 kanthal tho just note might not be posted right away as im heading to roma for 2 weeks
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast