Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Collective wonderfulness.

AVF Regular

Collective wonderfulness.

To the loyal subjects of AVF forum.
    It's way overdue and high time to hit some agency for a grant for all AVFers' to get together for a meet & greet junket to somewhere pretty, warm and nice for the sake of BIG THANK YOUS' to the people that assist and basically mentor newbs to the greater good, vaping, and call it research on the grant application! A winner!
    gert, Crisscross, Stomp and 4 others like this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Will there be cocktail franks, or as my Nanna used to call them, "little boys"?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Crisscross, Fatman, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Will there be cocktail franks, or as my Nanna used to call them, "little boys"?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    For your discerning palate and delectation Style, I reckon we could tack that surreptitiously onto the submitted application. Sauce too! Anyone partial to Salmon and asparagus Vol Au vents? For the drinkers... Chateau Bladdeur de la cardboarde`, vintage last Thursday, a cheeky little unwooded Chardonnay sourced from the urinals at the local pony club, and for the epicureans among us a tripe and lung oyster risotto. 7:36 for 8:03 pm. Dependant on which way the wind is blowing beforehand.
    Fatman, stylemessiah and AllyP like this.
    I asked my Mum one day "Where do babies come from?" She said "A dog bite son." I found out later, I had a Cynophobic childhood. She thought I'd said Rabies.

AVF Regular
    or... here is a thought... what if AVF got a small group of say... 122... and we tendered to deliver and receive uncle Malcolm in the Middle's SSM Postal survey - only we would know that our SSM would mean Suck My Mod... and if those 122 people instead of getting 1 million dollars each (as 122million AUD is the predicted cost of this wonderful thought balloon that Malcolm is suggesting) - they got say 500,000 - plus say postage... and paypal - oh say we charged 100 million and any profit could go to a vape meet on a tropical island retreat... maybe Manus Island.. or Nauru... ohh... and we could include our very own postal survey questions too - about smoking... quitting and tobacco harm reduction via vaping... and then we could...

no I am over excited and getting carried away... I just got a satisfying vape using temperature control... about time !
    giruvian, Fatman, DocM and 3 others like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Oh! 1ynne You are a one....! I heard that Macquarie island is nice this time of year. Just make sure your mod batteries are married! SSM... Squonker Sucking Member? No passport needed.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well for the Victorians, there's always Bendigo It's apparently central...haha. There's a bit of beer around here too and some great wines.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Well for the Victorians, there's always Bendigo It's apparently central...haha. There's a bit of beer around here too and some great wines.
    Uluru is more central for the nationwide shindig.

AVF Regular
    Not sure blowing clouds at Uluru would be wise or respectful.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Not sure blowing clouds at Uluru would be wise or respectful.
    I agree totally gurishka. The Alice? At the Yacht club?
    AllyP and gurishka like this.

AVF Regular
    Bora Bora?
    DocM likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast