Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: How to get the plastic smell out of squonk bottles

AVF Regular
    For machine oil just use dishwashing detergent and warm water... then rinse and dry thoroughly. Of course lubricate them after with some PG or VG.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG 150, Malic Acid, PEG 90, Sulfamic Acid, Tetraacetylethylenediamine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ceteareth 80, Sodium Chloride, Hexamethylenetetramine, CI 74160, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, CI 45430.

Steradent has all these in one tablet, just dissolve in water and sink the bottle in the solution.
    homebrew steriliser is sodium sulfate or metabisulfate or something and works great. I usually will let them soak in a bit of ISO and then that stuff, and if that doesn't work they go in the bin.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    For machine oil just use dishwashing detergent and warm water... then rinse and dry thoroughly. Of course lubricate them after with some PG or VG.
    Hmm must be more of a dirty rubber taste then because i tried that in the ultrasonic cleaner

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Has you tried cheap white vinegar ?

Works for me with RTA's with Aniseed / Lingering flavours ?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I tried boiling my Drip Box bottles in boiling water for over 5minutes, then let them cool & tested them, it seemed to work a little but that plastic taste still got into the juice.
    Right now My Drip Box is sitting unloved, because I haven't ordered new bottles ( no I won't be ordering more of the same Kanger Krapper bottles) whi'ch I've been meaning to try.
    I tried alcohol soak too, the boiling water seemed to work better for a while but that plastic taste comes back if you leave the juice sitting in the bottle for a few days, to put it bluntly I don't think the Krapper bottles have been stabilised properly & I won't use the Drip Box with them again.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Yeah its a joke , screw kangertech

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12