Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Need help with Logo software

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I sandboxed it and ran it in a VM. It's the Eleaf updater 1.20 and is supposed to do both the updates and upload the logos. Sorry I don't have device to test it on but it looks good. Is the right one for the Ikunn? well it will either work or it won't

ETA: if it recognises the Icunn 200 in the "device type" that would be a pretty good sign...
    It's actually from the ikonn package. I don't think they(Eleaf) have yet to compile the package for Ikuun. I don't have the mod to test either but after running it on my surface it looks like a universal Eleaf updated so technically it should work. I removed the FW files to avoid anyone updating to the wrong FW and brick their mod.

Only one way to find out and like you said if it detects then it'll work, if it doesn't then it won't
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Very sorry I stepped out for tucker, damn that time difference.

OK downloaded, unzipped and ran the Eleaf update file with mod plugged in and it says

Looks like it may be for the Pico or iKonn or some other eleaf mod, I'll have to be patient and hope Eleaf fix that link on their page.

Another big thank you tezr and fab for all the trouble ya's have gone to...!!
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Very sorry I stepped out for tucker, damn that time difference.

OK downloaded, unzipped and ran the Eleaf update file with mod plugged in and it says

Looks like it may be for the Pico or iKonn or some other eleaf mod, I'll have to be patient and hope Eleaf fix that link on their page.

Another big thank you tezr and fab for all the trouble ya's have gone to...!!
    Damn... sorry couldn't help...
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can I ask what FW version you running on the ikunn??
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yep that's the iKonn 220 tezr not to be confused with the iKuun i200 lol. What's in a name ? iKuun / iKonn not much really but it definitely works for the iKonn

Last edited by emu; 31-08-17 at 05:53 PM.
    fabricator4 likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    Can I ask what FW version you running on the ikunn??
    Just the out of box factory version 1.01

emu
    AVF Regular
    It's actually from the ikonn package. I don't think they(Eleaf) have yet to compile the package for Ikuun. I don't have the mod to test either but after running it on my surface it looks like a universal Eleaf updated so technically it should work. I removed the FW files to avoid anyone updating to the wrong FW and brick their mod.

Only one way to find out and like you said if it detects then it'll work, if it doesn't then it won't
    Yeah tez the iKuun has a whole new menu system and temp dependant safety recharging which enables a 2 amp quick charge because of the built in battery unlike the iKonn that uses 2 x 18650's.

But I know it can be done with the correct install programme because I saw it on Eleafs FaceBook page and it say so in the manual lol...... Look here's proof

Last edited by emu; 31-08-17 at 05:53 PM.

AVF Regular

Need help with Logo software

Sorry looks like it's out of my hand
    Tried manually finding and guessing the file but doesn't look like there is one. But.... I'll answer what ENU is for.

It's the Temperature Protection System when charging, when it's off it's deactivated as stated in this YouTube clip (4:25)

https://youtu.be/R0bEPp77nR0
    fabricator4 and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sorry looks like it's out of my hand
    Tried manually finding and guessing the file but doesn't look like there is one. But.... I'll answer what ENU is for.

It's the Temperature Protection System when charging, when it's off it's deactivated as stated in this YouTube clip (4:25)

https://youtu.be/R0bEPp77nR0
    I think the only way is through the link on the Eleaf site which is broken at the moment, typical just when I get the new mod haha.
    You done well finding the answer to ENU though, go figure how the hell does one get TEMPERATURE PROTECTION SYSTEM out of the letters ENU...? May as well of been EMU then I could of left it on that screen till they fixed the bloody broken link lol.
    TPS would be a much better menu title for Temperature protection system imo, at least we could guess what it was for.
    And why would you want to disable the protection anyway ? It's supposed to be there to protect you, I get it now it means Everyone Needs Unprotection.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    And why would you want to disable the protection anyway ? It's supposed to be there to protect you, I get it now it means Everyone Needs Unprotection.
    Exploding
    Numnuts
    Use this
    iamtezr and emu like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast