Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Need help with Logo software

emu
    AVF Regular

Need help with Logo software

I've been trying to download the Logo software for my new iKuun i200 mod but I'm having some trouble trying to download from the link on the Eleaf page, so if someone could check it for me to see if it's just my computer it would be very much appreciated.

All you need to do is go here then scroll down to the bottom where you will see the 2 links, one for windows and one for mac then click on the windows one and let me know if it works or just makes the page go back to the top.

Pretty please I really want to put my emu logo on the new mod and it don't seem to be working for me.
    Last edited by emu; 31-08-17 at 05:50 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I've been trying to download the Logo software for my new iKunn i200 mod but I'm having some trouble trying to download from the link on the Eleaf page, so if someone could check it for me to see if it's just my computer it would be very much appreciated.

All you need to do is go here then scroll down to the bottom where you will see the 2 links, one for windows and one for mac then click on the windows one and let me know if it works or just makes the page go back to the top.

Pretty please I really want to put my emu logo on the new mod and it don't seem to be working for me.
    Takes you back to the top so the link isn't working.

Managed to locate the file for you though Emu

http://www.eleafworld.com/wp-content...oad/Logos_.zip
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtezr View Post
    Takes you back to the top so the link isn't working.

Managed to locate the file for you though Emu

http://www.eleafworld.com/wp-content...oad/Logos_.zip
    You beauty tezr I'll give it a go thank you very much...!
    iamtezr likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Tried it but that's just the logo's for another mod, I need the updater that runs the software update to install the logo. It's called EleafUpdate.exe which is supposed to be accessible via that link, I have the one for Pico and iKonn but they don't work for the iKuun i200.
    I've already made the logo, it's a monochrome image of an emu 64 x 40 pixels in the format of bmp but unless Eleaf fix that link looks like I'll just have to wait ....

Thanks for checking it for me though tezr really appreciate knowing it's not just me.
    Last edited by emu; 31-08-17 at 05:52 PM.

AVF Regular
    I've been trying to download the Logo software for my new iKunn i200 mod but I'm having some trouble trying to download from the link on the Eleaf page, so if someone could check it for me to see if it's just my computer it would be very much appreciated.

Yep it's broken. You were going to email Eleaf anyway, right?
    emu likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yep it's broken. You were going to email Eleaf anyway, right?
    You bet fab and done, might be waiting a couple of days but it'll be worth the wait to find out what that ENU setting is and of course to get my emu logo on the mod.

fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular

Tried it but that's just the logo's for another mod, I need the updater that runs the software update to install the logo. It's called EleafUpdate.exe which is supposed to be accessible via that link, I have the one for Pico and iKonn but they don't work for the iKunn i200.
    I've already made the logo, it's a monochrome image of an emu 64 x 40 pixels in the format of bmp but unless Eleaf fix that link looks like I'll just have to wait ....

Thanks for checking it for me though tezr really appreciate knowing it's not just me.
    Emu,

Give me a few mins and I'll make you dance with joy again. I'm just facing some crisis at the moment ... internet is capped!!!! Running at dial up speed. From cable to dial up...now all I can hear is that modem making connection sound...

Ok BRB with a nice surprise for you.
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Cool tezr you're the man...!

AVF Regular

Okay click (link removed) and download, unzip, run it and then let me know if that works.

If it does (emu, can you can confirm after you run it?) then I'll leave the file and link here until Eleaf fix their link or compile the file.

Disclaimer: the file is on my google drive and I've confirmed that it's not malicious or contain any viruses if anyone is wondering lol

ETA: file doesn't work on Ikuun so will have to wait.
    Last edited by iamtezr; 30-08-17 at 11:39 PM.
    emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    I sandboxed it and ran it in a VM. It's the Eleaf updater 1.20 and is supposed to do both the updates and upload the logos. Sorry I don't have device to test it on but it looks good. Is the right one for the Ikunn? well it will either work or it won't

ETA: if it recognises the Icunn 200 in the "device type" that would be a pretty good sign...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast