Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Cig craving out of the blue after 1 year+

AVF Regular
    I've been really lucky. Well over 3 years without a cigarette. I've had my moments but I haven't had a serious craving for all of that time.
    When I first tried Vapeing I cheated a bit. 3 or 4 cigs a day for the first 6 weeks.

Then I decided to give Vapeing a proper go. I would be a Vapor and nothing else.

(I also burnt my bridges. I bought the top end stuff. No clones. That was part of the decision.)
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    The OP hasn't posted since starting this. Wonder if s/he fell off the wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    It's pretty normal to crave them once in a while even out of the blue, can be due to subtle triggers. Been vaping for 2 years and haven't bought a pack since the start of Feb but every few weeks the cravings hit HARD. Normally vape 3mg but an easy solution is chain vaping 18-24 till the thought of smoking turns your stomach...just me?

Cracked back in july, my rta decided to piss juice and didn't have a bottle with me to refill and the cravings got the better of me. so Bummed a cig off someone, Smoked the whole thing and that was it. Went home, chain vaped and haven't had one since with no desire to.

Anyway you quit you will still get the occasional cravings out of the blue the key is to just ignore it until it passes.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Iím about 4 months now in 9mg or so.

I go out twice a week with mates and clients to the same place, lots of beers and late night home.

I usually have one or two in those nights and never anywhere else.

Eventually or soon Iíll stop doing that but to be honest the experience isnít a good one, having a real one after Vaping tastes gross like having one when wearing a patch, the Nic is already in my system so the cig is gross.

Not sure if anyone else gets the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    Iím about 4 months now in 9mg or so.

I go out twice a week with mates and clients to the same place, lots of beers and late night home.

I usually have one or two in those nights and never anywhere else.

Eventually or soon Iíll stop doing that but to be honest the experience isnít a good one, having a real one after Vaping tastes gross like having one when wearing a patch, the Nic is already in my system so the cig is gross.

Not sure if anyone else gets the same?

Yep, I can't stand the smell any more. It's a sign you've made the psychological switch to vaping and your sub conscious is quite happy with that decision.

Just vape instead of smoking if you don't really want one. If someone gives you are hard time about it, just tell them the truth - vaping has put you off smoking for life, you much prefer to vape.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yep, I can't stand the smell any more. It's a sign you've made the psychological switch to vaping and your sub conscious is quite happy with that decision.

Just vape instead of smoking if you don't really want one. If someone gives you are hard time about it, just tell them the truth - vaping has put you off smoking for life, you much prefer to vape.
    Yep not sure why I still have the occasional one st the pub, it could be the ten beers or situational habit.

Iíve converted about 4-5 of the boys from the RSL already to Vaping though which is good and now a bunch of others sponge my vape all night

fabricator4 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123