Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Vaping regulations | Sydney and Gold Coast

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ankits1982 View Post
    Just made a batch of eliquids this morning..guess I need to make myself another 100 ml of no-nic ejuice..and leave all the nic ones back at home.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Make sure you don't vape in public they have a dob in a vaper policy in Qld
    Sublime and ankits1982 like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks emu..keep a low profile.. check..

emu likes this.

AVF Regular
    Just made a batch of eliquids this morning..guess I need to make myself another 100 ml of no-nic ejuice..and leave all the nic ones back at home.
    No don't do that, you'll be just fine. As GT said, just don't make an a$$ of yourself. The only people who care about nicotine is Queensland Health. Someone would have to complain to Queensland Health about the nicotine in your liquid. Queensland Health would then have to come out and find you, and take your liquids away for testing.

Just keep your head down, don't blow vapour in peoples faces or make a nuisance and all will be well. Only one individual vaper (not vape store owner) has been approached by Queensland Health to my knowledge, and that was as the result of a malicious neighbor complaint.

I'm not counting the issues caused by Toll earlier this year, that's a very special case (of stupidity).

I recently traveled by air Mackay-Brisbane and return twice in one month. I just dump my vapouriser (with nicotine) in the tray and run it through the x-ray at security. Spare mods, tanks and bottles in carry on bag also through the x-ray.

They don't even look twice. Maximum 100ml bottles, aviation policy. Spare batteries in battery boxes. Extra bottles in checked luggage if necessary.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 09-10-17 at 12:53 PM.
    gtadmin, DogMan, DocM and 1 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular

Here's an idea; let's not and say we did 😉

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    I chuck massive cloudz e'erywahr hurr bi-atch!!
    DocM and ankits1982 like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Here's an idea; let's not and say we did

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Don't want any nasty surprises on a family holiday..0 nic it is.

DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Don't want any nasty surprises on a family holiday..0 nic it is.

Bring nic. You'll be fine. It's not like you're going to be blowing it in a cop's face. Honestly you'd have to be extremely unlucky to even get a second look. As hard as QHEALTH would like to try to stop it, they don't even bother raiding a certain Brisbane tobacconist who has a large range of juices on display (which is illegal due to it being a smoking product here). Unless you are running a vape business in Bundaberg, importing nicotine using Toll or vaping in the QHEALTH Public Health HQ you're just another one of those in Queensland who (in the words of a colleague) 'hasn't told their parents they are gay yet.'
    DocM and ankits1982 like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Some very strange & unhelpful answers in this thread & I don't know why. Has Ankits done something wrong here?
    Nicotine ejuice is vaped all around Queensland even though it's against the law. The police have far more important things to do than be on the lookout for outlaw vapours & I imagine most of the police would know it is much better for your health than smoking.
    Just make sure you are not vaping where it affects someone next to you just like smoking & don't walk up to the police & call them a jerk while vaping & you will 100% fine, change that to 99%.
    Last edited by rodbam; 09-10-17 at 01:30 PM. Reason: added more words of wisdom
    Fatman, DocM, rab and 2 others like this.
    Regards
    Rod

CMB
    AVF Regular
    You'll be fine, the cops haven't implemented Random Vape Tests yet and are usually much busier with more serious offences such as not wearing your bicycle helmet and other such heinous crimes.
    Fatman, MrGruffy, DocM and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    There's no policy of dob in a vapour that anyone has heard about even if Qld health has that on a web page. We all vape in public up here & obviously we take no notice of what Qld health say & so should you living 3000 miles away.
    DocM, emu and ankits1982 like this.
    Regards
    Rod

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast