Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: HELP! Holiday to QLD. Can I bring Nicotine Juice On Flight?

AVF Regular
    I’m in Noosa now, brought all my gear as usual in the format advised here, mods, juice and spare tanks checked in luggage.
    Batteries in cases and one mod on board with battery out and I tape up all the air holes in the departure lounge, which I must admit raises a few stares but I really don’t GAF.
    One year on the way back the lady at the x ray machine at Maroochydore said ‘oooo, I’ve seen those before but you’ve got a really big one!’ Which was kind of nice
    giruvian, gtadmin, Sublime and 1 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I was in Cairns in July of this year, never had a problem. No one on the street cares if you vape or smoke for that matter. However I did hear that they have a 'dob in a vaper' campaign so do not make it obvious if you are using the prohibited substance and if you do vape in a pub then make sure you go to the smoking area. Yes I know that suxs why should you have to breath smokers passive smoke. Them's the laws in that Banana La La land and there is nothing one can do but go with the flow. I myself was cautious and used a stealth vape which did not emit humongous clouds so as to not upset anyone. Considerate vaping and not drawing obvious attention to yourself no matter what State you visit or live in always helps and non smokers will not ruffle your feathers and they in turn will not ruffle yours.

Edit:- We drove from Sydney at the time and I dunno what the airport restrictions are but others have answered that part.
    Last edited by SES56; 03-12-17 at 12:04 AM.

AVF Regular
    Just returned from Palm Cove and zero issues. I vaped onn my balcony and not once did anyone say anything. On a lighter note i think the Qld government theory on vaping etc is stupid and lacking logic
    giruvian and LustStarrr like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by SubyXV View Post
    Just returned from Palm Cove and zero issues. I vaped onn my balcony and not once did anyone say anything. On a lighter note i think the Qld government theory on vaping etc is stupid and lacking logic
    Heck yes it is! At least you get to go home & escape it. . . Glad you survived your time in our nanny state.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    SubyXV likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12