Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: HELP! Holiday to QLD. Can I bring Nicotine Juice On Flight?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

HELP! Holiday to QLD. Can I bring Nicotine Juice On Flight?

Hi everyone.

Im going to QLD for a short holiday tomorrow. I just remembered that I think QLD's laws are tough on ecigs.

Will I be able to bring my nicotine juice either on its own, or mixed, with my ecig juices and ecig device on my flight?

Should I declare that I have ecigs and nicotine juice with me?

Should I just carry it all in my carry bag on the plane?

Or should I not bring it at all?

Please help, I really don't wan to go without vaping for a week

Thanks
    Last edited by nesvaper; 02-12-17 at 10:41 AM.

AVF Regular
    Act the same as you do in Southern States.

Just obey the no smoking rules.
    LustStarrr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nesvaper View Post
    Hi everyone.

Im going to QLD for a short holiday tomorrow. I just remembered that I think QLD's laws are tough on ecigs.
    Well yes, that doesn't mean we don't vape ;-)

Will I be able to bring my nicotine juice either on its own, or mixed, with my ecig juices and ecig device on my flight?
    Just follow airline guidelines. No batteries in checked luggage. Maximum liquid bottle size for carry on is 100ml. Carry tanks upside down so the lower cabin pressure doesn't make them leak all over your spare shirt. Batteries in your carry on MUST be in battery boxes or in the device turned off. Don't vape on the plane, it's not a good look and could result in you spending your holiday in a different type of resort.

Should I declare that I have ecigs and nicotine juice with me?
    Hell no, why would you want to do that? You only "declare" things to customs, and neither customs nor airport security give a rats A about your vape. Stick the vape on the blue plastic tray along with your phone, key, coins and wallet and push it through the x-ray. They won't even blink. The only time I ever had a problem was when I had a U-can S/S juice container in my carry on. They couldn't figure out what it was, but they were fine with my explanation.

Should I just carry it all in my carry bag on the plane?
    If it's only a few days, then certainly you shouldn't have much more than will easily fit in your carry on. Batteries can't go in the hold, and I always feel happier with the juice in my carry on as long as there isn't too much of it. Put liquids and atties in zip lock bags, so that if they do leak you don't make a smelly example of yourself.

Or should I not bring it at all?
    You'll be fine. It's only Queensland Health who are the A-holes here. You won't have a problem if you don't make a banana of yourself and get up peoples noses. The cops don't care, people don't care as long as you don't vape where you're not supposed to, and airport security definitely don't care.

Please help, I really don't wan to go without vaping for a week
    You don't have to. Vape in your hotel room, vape discreetly on the street. Don't chuck 15 foot plumes in public places. Stealth vape wherever you feel comfortable doing so. Travelers really need a tiny discreet device with them.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 02-12-17 at 11:06 AM.
    Flea, Fatman, rodbam and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF emergency contact : avf_contact_point@yahoo.com
    This email will auto-respond with the latest information if the AVF forum is no longer contactable.
    Send a test message now to make sure it's in your address book or sent messages.
    Received emails and addresses will be deleted the same day. Include the word "scream" in the subject if you want me to read your message. The Yahoo responder may only send 1 or 2 response messages per day.

AVF Regular
    Just enjoy your time in the great state of where origin winners come from

Oh, and the big pineapple...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 02-12-17 at 01:56 PM.
    Fatman, fabricator4 and LustStarrr like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

emu
    AVF Regular
    My Grand dad done all the carpentry inside the Big Pineapple, definitely not a good idea to vape in there hahaha

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Act the same as you do in Southern States.

Just obey the no smoking rules.
    What Flea said. No worries vaping up here as long as you are a good boy like me.
    Flea, Fatman and stylemessiah like this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Rodbam = *cough* role model
    Fatman and fabricator4 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Hell no, why would you want to do that? You only "declare" things to customs, and neither customs nor airport security give a rats A about your vape. Stick the vape on the blue plastic tray along with your phone, key, coins and wallet and push it through the x-ray. They won't even blink. The only time I ever had a problem was when I had a U-can S/S juice container in my carry on. They couldn't figure out what it was, but they were fine with my explanation.
    I don't even bother with that, they stay in my bag and the extra liquids have to come out in their baggie, so they're along with eye drops and her goopy stuff.

I have to take the frikkin laptop out, along with phone and keys so no point adding to the mess with a tooter as well. Never raised a question of any kind, ever with multiple airlines, security or customs. The scanner does most of the work, and if the scanner doesn't care, most often neither does the human backup.

What really bugged the crap out of me was no hot coffee on the plane. Sure, take the glass bottles with the kid's juice, but we couldn't take on a cup of coffee.

(I'm pretty sure a stout glass bottle was much more of a weapon than my espresso was...)

Stu.
    stylemessiah likes this.

Super Moderator
    The only thing you'd get busted for in Qld is vaping in a non smoking area.

I'm a DL vaper and produce quite reasonable amounts of vapour when I vape. Which I openly do in public, just not in non smoking places. If you're paranoid about carrying your juice through the airport, just get a couple of those empty travel bottles for shampoo and conditioner and put your juice in with your toiletry stuff. Mods and batteries and a small bottle of juice in your pocket you carry on with you.
    Fatman, emu and LustStarrr like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    cloud chasers
    giruvian likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast