Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The stupidity of the 3 month import limit.....

CMB
    AVF Regular
    As MrGruffles said, there is no such thing as the 3 month rule in regards to importing nic.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    As MrGruffles said, there is no such thing as the 3 month rule in regards to importing nic.

But then purple wouldn’t be able to post sensationalist thread titles

You may remember such ones as banning cig a likes or one about vapers having to be tech savvy*

* or like most probably don’t remember as they are 99% useless threads
    DogMan and DocM like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    Saldy i seen that thread title and thought it was a spammer post with another livestream link....

If your only trying to get normal sized bottles your fine. However if you order 55 gallon drums of 200mg nic then yes they will have a problem.
    i haven't heard of anyone hitting any limit yet

i know 4 gallons was imported in one shipment, but can't remember who, and that got through ok

i've imported 2 and 3 litres of 200mg at once
    ozman likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ozman View Post
    Now that I have gone through the process, just read the 3 months when importing as a 'suggestion' like those yellow signed 80km/h corners. Admittedly some really are 80 if you aren't driving a sports car but I digress...
    PMSL I do not think I would go to any extremes of 55 gallon drums of 200mg nic as mentioned by Hoofprint, I do not have a fridge or freezer big enough. However 200ml bottles from Mixology in NZ is more than enough for me. Indeed the guide lines are a "suggestion" and what gets me amazed as to the definition of 3 months supply is as every individuals needs are different. Some one mentioned Nicopharm. Yes I did try their product and there is a big debate raging on various forums as to the validity of their prescriptions. I am not even going to go there. I honestly do not know if their prescription bona fides have been tested for instance in Qld and would love to know more.
    ozman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SES56 View Post
    PMSL I do not think I would go to any extremes of 55 gallon drums of 200mg nic as mentioned by Hoofprint, I do not have a fridge or freezer big enough. However 200ml bottles from Mixology in NZ is more than enough for me. Indeed the guide lines are a "suggestion" and what gets me amazed as to the definition of 3 months supply is as every individuals needs are different. Some one mentioned Nicopharm. Yes I did try their product and there is a big debate raging on various forums as to the validity of their prescriptions. I am not even going to go there. I honestly do not know if their prescription bona fides have been tested for instance in Qld and would love to know more.
    The Nicopharm prescriptions are valid in NSW. It's dependent on the state health departments. Qld health specifically prohibits the prescription of nicotine, and therefore will not recognise Nicopharm prescriptions. This is a completely unacceptable situation, fortunately no one is very much interested except for Queensland Health which means no one you meet is likely to care what's in your vape.
    emu, ozman and SES56 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12