Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Are your kids Juuling?

AVF Regular

Are your kids Juuling?

lol.

I think the devices look pretty nice. Dave Chappelle used one during one of his recent Netflix specials.

And apparently, the tanks, although not designed to be refillled, are actually easy to refill with your own juice. I'm thinking about getting one for a friend.

Last edited by PurpleVapes; 07-01-18 at 11:13 PM.
    Juzzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Chicks like, "hey, my face is up here!"
    emu likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    I think they'd be a good elegant device for newbies who don't want to muck around with juices and tanks etc. I don't think anyone sells them in Australia though.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    I think they'd be a good elegant device for newbies who don't want to muck around with juices and tanks etc. I don't think anyone sells them in Australia though.
    No, Juul will not accept distributors in Australia (obviously), and they took a hard line and will not ship them here either.
    1ynne likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    No, Juul will not accept distributors in Australia (obviously), and they took a hard line and will not ship them here either.
    Why? I'm not sure I understand?

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)

Not sure,
    but I think they might be ?!?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    Why? I'm not sure I understand?
    Because they have nicotine in them, and are therefore illegal for sale in Australia. Originally Pax labs were only selling direct, and they would not ship to Australia.

Things are changing though, they seem to be allowing distribution. I just did a search and DHgate AU seem to be listing them:
    https://au.dhgate.com/juul-australia.html

You won't see them in any shops based in Australia for obvious reasons...
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Because they have nicotine in them, and are therefore illegal for sale in Australia. Originally Pax labs were only selling direct, and they would not ship to Australia.

Things are changing though, they seem to be allowing distribution. I just did a search and DHgate AU seem to be listing them:
    https://au.dhgate.com/juul-australia.html

You won't see them in any shops based in Australia for obvious reasons...
    d'oh... I forgot about that little detail. Thanks for reminding me.

AVF Regular
    Yeh, I kind of regret posting this now after finding out they dont sell to Australia. Just another company trying to rip people off because they cant or don't want to compete with the refillable tank market.

They wont sell to Australia because they want to force the sales of their over-priced, supposedly, non-refillable "pods".

Its the main reason I dont like non-refillable cigalikes, but I think refillable cigalikes like the Mallo are awesome.

I know there are several similar devices like the Aspire Breeze and the Eleaf Icare, but they dont hold the aesthetic appeal as the Juul.

My thought at the moment is to order via my virtual address in the US that I use to purchase Alien ejuices.

Im hoping someone pseudo-clones the Juul, and makes the tanks refillable by default.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 08-01-18 at 06:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    Yeh, I kind of regret posting this now after finding out they dont sell to Australia. Just another company trying to rip people off because they cant or don't want to compete with the refillable tank market.

They wont sell to Australia because they want to force the sales of their over-priced, supposedly, non-refillable "pods".

Its the main reason I dont like non-refillable cigalikes, but I think refillable cigalikes like the Mallo are awesome.

I know there are several similar devices like the Aspire Breeze and the Eleaf Icare, but they dont hold the aesthetic appeal as the Juul.

My thought at the moment is to order via my virtual address in the US that I use to purchase Alien ejuices.

Im hoping someone pseudo-clones the Juul, and makes the tanks refillable by default.
    If you do use the virtual address donít go through shopmate. They will not carry ecigs of any sort and it will cost you an arm and a leg to return it to the vendor to ship to another address. They snuck it on their illegal to carry list mid last year.

Voice of experience.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast