Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Grahams Cellucotton (Rayon - 44130)

AVF Regular

Grahams Cellucotton (Rayon - 44130)

I don’t know how many folks are using the Grahams Cellucotton but its difficult to get in Australia. Amazon US currently has the 40’ rayon (44130) as a special that also ships to Australia. Including the conversion and shipping it ends up costing about $19 delivered. Probably the best price I have seen it. It is limited to one per person so no chance of a bulk buy. If you are interested

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...038F86CX&psc=1

PS...... this link is for the rayon product. Make sure you are getting 44130
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    In case anyone was wondering about the suitability for vaping - yes, yes it is absolutely fine.

Graham's Cellucotton is a REALLY common wicking material widely used in the US. Only, they can buy it in person, at Sally's (sort of like our Lincraft or Spotlight).

Just be aware that if you're coming across from cotton - rayon shrinks (as opposed to swells) when full of juice - so use a bit more rayon than you would cotton.

This is a good deal for a delivered box of rayon. Nicely spotted, XX .
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    In case anyone was wondering about the suitability for vaping - yes, yes it is absolutely fine.

Graham's Cellucotton is a REALLY common wicking material widely used in the US. Only, they can buy it in person, at Sally's (sort of like our Lincraft or Spotlight).

Just be aware that if you're coming across from cotton - rayon shrinks (as opposed to swells) when full of juice - so use a bit more rayon than you would cotton.

This is a good deal for a delivered box of rayon. Nicely spotted, XX .
    I use this cellucotton and the box I have is still half full after a couple of years.

There is a couple of large threads on the use of rayon and I would never have started rebuilding my coils if I had to stick with cotton.
    DogMan, AllyP and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I don’t know how many folks are using the Grahams Cellucotton but its difficult to get in Australia. Amazon US currently has the 40’ rayon (44130) as a special that also ships to Australia. Including the conversion and shipping it ends up costing about $19 delivered. Probably the best price I have seen it. It is limited to one per person so no chance of a bulk buy. If you are interested

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...038F86CX&psc=1

PS...... this link is for the rayon product. Make sure you are getting 44130
    Thanks XX just ordered a box, learning something new every day
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Thanks XX just ordered a box, learning something new every day
    Emu. I can’t cope with the taste of cotton (tastes like wet old socks smell) so GT convinced me to try rayon. It was such an eye opener and I never looked back. There are other forms like the other threads mention but I started with the grahams and just stuck with it. I rebuild all my aspire BVC coils....... I never get a dry hit and you know you are getting close to a tank refill when it just tastes a bit dry.

I don’t think rayon is for everyone but it is for me and I never bought another coil after the box arrived. Saved a fortune
    gtadmin, Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Just wondering of anyone has a small peice of rayon that they could kindly send to me. Just enough for a couple of coils so i can try it before i spend 20$ on a box that i may never use. It has always had me intrigued but ive always been happy with the cotton bacon v2. But if i can get a better vape and flavor from what ive heard off rayon i think i should probably try it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Just wondering of anyone has a small peice of rayon that they could kindly send to me. Just enough for a couple of coils so i can try it before i spend 20$ on a box that i may never use. It has always had me intrigued but ive always been happy with the cotton bacon v2. But if i can get a better vape and flavor from what ive heard off rayon i think i should probably try it.

Are you married? Inside of a tampon
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Are you married? Inside of a tampon
    Nope single and loving it. I have also heard of varying results with that particular source. I would rather try the good stuff at first.

Last edited by Danny76; 28-01-18 at 11:43 AM.
    DogMan likes this.

Super Moderator
    How does rayon vary from cotton? I like cotton, but will rayon work better?.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Cotton is an accumulator of liquid, rayon is a transporter of liquid. For my vertically coiled squonk atties, I use cotton, for everything else I use rayon It may well be for good draining squonk atties, you'll need to keep using cotton to provide an accumulator of juice ...
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast