Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Vape Australia Online Store just got better!

emu
    AVF Regular
    I always go with the well known high volume suppliers, Vapoureyes, Aussie Ecigs, The Vape Store, Wick and Wire etc
    Things can still go wrong but they have a reputation to keep and they always fix up any problems, fast delivery too
    SoulMiner likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    So I just ordered from vapedna just under 2 weeks ago and got shipping confirmation, but never received a tracking number and my website help ticket has been ignored.
    Emailed him through his paypal email yesterday and got a reply saying that it 'has shipped via Auspost,we will update the tracking number soon', but nothing since.

I've just found this thread trying to find out whats going on.

Did anything ever arrive?
    Was the paypal dispute succuessful?
    Last edited by kay91; 07-11-18 at 07:33 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay91 View Post
    So I just ordered from vapedna just under 2 weeks ago and got shipping confirmation, but never received a tracking number and my website help ticket has been ignored.
    Emailed him through his paypal email yesterday and got a reply saying that it 'has shipped via Auspost,we will update the tracking number soon', but nothing since.

I've just found this thread trying to find out whats going on.

Did anything ever arrive?
    Was the paypal dispute succuessful?
    He would have put in an order to China, after you ordered. He will string you along with bs until the order arrives. That's what I can gather from others interactions. I would put in a paypal dispute, get your money back, and purchase from a real vendor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

Yea mine arrived finally but he seems to be a “dropshipper” .. I never received tracking numbers and I think that’s why. You’d see the order is coming from China and not an Australian warehouse like I was told. Don’t trust them (or him) at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rockmoose likes this.

Thanks.

Had a feeling something was up. That's a pain. Guess I'll try a paypal dispute.

Thanks.

Had a feeling something was up. That's a pain. Guess I'll try a paypal dispute.
    It will likely be a genuine product .. just shady is all .. he flat out lied to me during my transaction.. dodgy .. if you can wait a couple of weeks you may receive what you ordered.. just don’t use in the future is my opinion

Well I haven't received the package yet, but I did get given a tracking number...

Think you're right about it coming from china or something. The tracking number shows that the parcel wasn't lodged with Auspost until the 9th of this month, and not on the 29th of last month when the email I got said it was.

Pretty dodgy thing to do if you're not making people aware that's what you're doing. Won't be buying from him again.

AVF Regular

Pretty dodgy thing to do if you're not making people aware that's what you're doing. Won't be buying from him again.
    A hard lesson learnt. We have all been stung somewhere along the journey that is vaping. I hope it all works out for you, sorting the scumbags from the reputable is a long road. The forums are a great resource to finding stuff out before being parted from your bux.
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

Got the package, everything was there, all legit. Power cable for the battery charger came with a foreign wall socket though. he did throw in an adapter for it...

Yeah, I normally just buy from the main players, none had all the shit i wanted in stock though really and i was being impatient haha

Not so phased at the end really, just a long wait. If he had of been honest about how he did business I might of considered orders in the future and probably would have gone ahead with this order anyway.
    But he didn't, and he wasn't forward when he responded to the email either.

Got the package, everything was there, all legit. Power cable for the battery charger came with a foreign wall socket though. he did throw in an adapter for it...

Yeah, I normally just buy from the main players, none had all the shit i wanted in stock though really and i was being impatient haha

Not so phased at the end really, just a long wait. If he had of been honest about how he did business I might of considered orders in the future and probably would have gone ahead with this order anyway.
    But he didn't, and he wasn't forward when he responded to the email either.
    Cool .. yea I’m the same - if he hadn’t of lied to me about his warehouse location I might have considered future orders.. now no way and I actively steer vapers away from his site. For a trusted list of vendors with discount codes and mostly a great group - join the Facebook group Vape Fam Australia

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast