AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Recommend a pen or other style for quitting?

I cannot use this forum because I get a "virus alert" screen in Firefox that cannot be closed. However maybe I can get an email notification?

I have been using ego pen-style hardware for a year and a half since I quit tobacco cigarettes, but their batteries are on the way out and they are no longer available to buy.

Also I am not interested in e-cigarettes except to give me the nicotine I still need. I find the plethora of types and models confusing and I have no way of picking an e-cigarette out of the thousands of designs available. All I need is something simple that hopefully fits into a shirt pocket (my trouser pockets are full!).

Can you recommend something, including what replacements parts I will need, to last about a year?

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by summerleas View Post
    I cannot use this forum because I get a "virus alert" screen in Firefox that cannot be closed. However maybe I can get an email notification?

I have been using ego pen-style hardware for a year and a half since I quit tobacco cigarettes, but their batteries are on the way out and they are no longer available to buy.

Also I am not interested in e-cigarettes except to give me the nicotine I still need. I find the plethora of types and models confusing and I have no way of picking an e-cigarette out of the thousands of designs available. All I need is something simple that hopefully fits into a shirt pocket (my trouser pockets are full!).

Can you recommend something, including what replacements parts I will need, to last about a year?
    This is worth considering unless you want to go to a more powerful box mod

https://vapoureyes.com.au/collection...=8239186739303

AVF Regular
    If you are concerned about the 'adulterated' AVF site, as you have stated since October last year Summerleas, try here....
    Home | vaping in australia
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    The other thing that may help you Summerlease is to install a firefox extension tht blocks the pop ups.. Ublock origin https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ublock-origin/ is what I use.. but as Doc said.. a spam free new site where all the mods from this forum established (for the very reason you have noticed!) there is heaps of info posted here but as doc said is the Vaping in aus is the new site

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.