AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Recommend a mech mod, 18650 battery, for use with kayfun (adjustable for no rattle)

Hey guys... I've been out of the loop for a while, vaping stopped being a hobby and just a way to get my nicotine fix many years ago.

Unfortunately all my mods are in some way damaged or not working to 100%, locking ring loose, threads stuck, or too many chips and dents.

Can anyone recommend a sturdy mech to run 18650 battery with kayfun original and kayfun 5 - these two are my favourite and have never failed me. I build coils to about 1 ohm so nothing extreme, like I said, it's just a way to get my fix.

I want a nice mod that doesn't drop voltage, doesn't have a million things to adjust to get rid of battery rattle and can handle the odd bit of rough use.

I've broken the magnets out of a few mods from a single drop so switch should probably not be magnetic, just a good spring. I have a vgod which works ok but the black coating is very worse for wear.

I won't say money is no object but I'm happy to spend a bit on something that's good and will last. Any suggestions of sites to try, preferrably Australian?

Vapersphere was my go to site for mechs in Australia but they don't seem to have much in stock, none of them do

AVF Regular
    I have an Astro 18650 mood sitting in a draw you can have for the cost of postage...

Like this: https://m.fasttech.com/product/14670...mechanical-mod

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk