Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree468Likes

Thread: What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

AVF Regular

What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

Well I thought this would be a good thread to correspond with the http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...you-today.html thread for people to vent anger on what you didn't recieve today.

I'm sure many will be in a position to post in this due to the unreliable (reliable when you get what you want ) postal services around the world.

Today I didn't recieve:

1 X 510 - 801 Adapter

1 X 510 - EGO Adapter

2 X 801 Fusion Cartomizer - Low Resistance

3 X IKV 801 MEGA Fusion Cartomizer - Low Resistance

5 X Boge 510D XL 1.4ml LR Soft Cap Cartomizers

2 X Core 8 EGO Clearomizer 2ml - Pearl White

1 X IKV 510 Stainless Steel Atomizer - 1.8 Ohm LR

1 X SmokTech 510 Bridgeless Atomizer

1 X Siam Stainless Steel End Caps - Pair - Round

1 X Siam Polycarbonate "Ice" Tank Body - Round - Standard

1 X Siam Mods Tank Filler Tip

1 X VK Supreme 10ml Tripler

1 X VK4 10ml Tripler

1 X VK5 30ml Tripler

1 X Tiramisu 5ml Doubler

4 X 10ml Empty Dropper Bottle

Pissed off! Was platinum express and guaranteed next business day delivery to my postcode.
    Tracked it and the last entry was accepted by facility at Sydney West Letter Facility.
    Maybe tomorrow...

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    Treat your 510 - EGO Adapter with kid gloves.

To start, I never tighten my threads more than two fingers, little pressure.
    I took my eGo-T (B) attie off my Lava Tube to put on my 600mAh eGo battery as a spare when I went down the coast today.
    The
    510 - EGO Adapter stayed with the attie, not the LT.
    I used multi grips to unthread the
    Adapter, again with fairy like pressure, from the attie.

It was like it was made from alfoil, just squashed it right up.
    I had a lot of trouble getting the thread from the attie so the batt & attie are still usable.

Admitadly the adaptor only cost $2, but I now have to order more.
    Last edited by Flea; 30-04-12 at 05:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    My damn new delivery contractor and his lazy ass just left a card (as he did on Friday as well). This time had to go pick up a new glow in the dark butterfly doona cover. It's for kids, but it's butterflies AND glows in the dark and I needed a new doona cover.

My other half again voiced his frustration (we were home this time too, damnit) and then the person behind him and the next one back also piped up. Can't wait till his ass gets fired. We've had EXCELLENT delivery people up until this arsewipe. Annoyed?? Hell yes! He better bring me my VMAX tomorrow. Grrr!
    vapekp and virtualphoenix like this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Treat your 510 - EGO Adapter with kid gloves.

To start, I never tighten my threads more than two fingers, little pressure.
    I took my eGo-T (B) attie off my Lava Tube to put on my 600mAh eGo battery as a spare when I went down the coast today.
    The
    510 - EGO Adapter stayed with the attie, not the LT.
    I used multi grips to unthread the
    Adapter, again with fairy like pressure, from the attie.

It was like it was made from alfoil, just squashed it right up.
    I had a lot of trouble getting the thread from the attie so the batt & attie are still usable.

Admitadly the adaptor only cost $2, but I now have to order more.
    I'll keep that in mind Flea. I usually don't tighten them too tight for that reason and I always screw the adaptor onto the atty first, gently and the same for screwing on to the battery mod. I had the same thing happen with a 510-510 adaptor.

I won't use the 510-ego adaptor much, it's just so I can play around with the GF's core 8's. They're handy to have though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    My damn new delivery contractor and his lazy ass just left a card (as he did on Friday as well). This time had to go pick up a new glow in the dark butterfly doona cover. It's for kids, but it's butterflies AND glows in the dark and I needed a new doona cover.

My other half again voiced his frustration (we were home this time too, damnit) and then the person behind him and the next one back also piped up. Can't wait till his ass gets fired. We've had EXCELLENT delivery people up until this arsewipe. Annoyed?? Hell yes! He better bring me my VMAX tomorrow. Grrr!
    I know the feeling it ALWAYS happens to me, if i'm lucky I get two very light taps on the door even though we have a door knocker, the windows are open and i'm never more than 5 seconds away from the door (live in a small unit). Most times it's just a card that he has pre-written.

One good thing out of it is that because he just drops the cards off and doesn't knock, he finishes his rounds quickly and my parcels are in the post office by 12pm.

I still don't like going out of my way to pick up parcels, and that I usually have to rush from uni to get to the post office by 5pm.

The glow in the dark doona cover sounds pretty cool, Bec would love one!

AVF Regular
    I've un-screwed my ego adapter out plenty of time with pliers I always use a rag not to destroy the threads.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    On a positive note my provari will be shipping today . Hopefully I wont need to post in here tomorrow saying how it didn't come.

If all goes well I'll have a heap of new shinies to play around with tomorrow.
    Flitterby likes this.

AVF Regular
    I made a photobook of my new daughter for my wife for her first mothers day and the annoying postman threw it over the fence to our house. The dirty little prick also left me a water bill...
    AutumnGirl likes this.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    I know the feeling it ALWAYS happens to me, if i'm lucky I get two very light taps on the door even though we have a door knocker, the windows are open and i'm never more than 5 seconds away from the door (live in a small unit). Most times it's just a card that he has pre-written.

The glow in the dark doona cover sounds pretty cool, Bec would love one!
    Not EVEN a knock on the door. We have a door cam. He never came to the door at all.

The doona really does glow in the dark - but just the light butterflies and swirly stars so it's very nice and subtle. I'll pop a picture of it (with the light on) in the random chat thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wtg001 View Post
    I made a photobook of my new daughter for my wife for her first mothers day and the annoying postman threw it over the fence to our house. The dirty little prick also left me a water bill...
    Boo hiss! I hope the book was OK? What a jerk!
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

AVF Regular
    I've seen in one of your previous posts that you check your door cam and the postie never shows up.
    Maybe you need a postbox trip alarm so you know when he's there.

That's really disappointing about the photobook wtg001, but not in the least bit suprising.

I don't know how but maybe I should change the thread title to "vent your mailman anger here".

Well it looks like all my orders will come tomorrow, in some ways it's good as it has given the flavours a little extra time to steep.
    Last edited by kritikal; 01-05-12 at 12:09 AM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    On a positive note my provari will be shipping today . Hopefully I wont need to post in here tomorrow saying how it didn't come.

If all goes well I'll have a heap of new shinies to play around with tomorrow.
    sweet man, you'll love it. Which one did you get?

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast