Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Authentic or not? (New to Vaping)

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clagiraba, Queensland
    Posts
    10,965
    nursery rhyme style.
    Stardusts taste like plastic
    Stardusts taste like plastic


    make sure they are fresh too, mine cracked in the packet without being used.
    apart from tasting like crap and falling apart before use .. awesome !

    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D



  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    I was surfing youtube and found a stardust mod, VaporChase Tutorial - The Ultimate Vision Mod - YouTube
    I shall definitely try this out as well.
    Anyone know a website where I can buy the vision stardust v3?? healthcabin only has v1 and v2.

    Much thanks.

  3. #33
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeIt View Post
    I was surfing youtube and found a stardust mod, VaporChase Tutorial - The Ultimate Vision Mod - YouTube
    I shall definitely try this out as well.
    Anyone know a website where I can buy the vision stardust v3?? healthcabin only has v1 and v2.

    Much thanks.
    He is modding a Vision Extreem Nano from Gotvapes.

    The only difference between a stardust v1 and v2 is the length of the wicks.
    margyb likes this.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    He is modding a Vision Extreem Nano from Gotvapes.

    The only difference between a stardust v1 and v2 is the length of the wicks.
    Oh whoops, noob mistake ahah.
    I was searching the forums and found the vision stone v3 5ml tank mod. Would you recommend this instead of the normal vision/stardust's?
    CCC likes this.

  5. #35
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeIt View Post
    Oh whoops, noob mistake ahah.
    I was searching the forums and found the vision stone v3 5ml tank mod. Would you recommend this instead of the normal vision/stardust's?
    I am probably the wrong person to ask as i have not tried the Nano or the stone, and i absolutly love the Stardusts V1 its all i use and they make me very happy, so i am bias

    You can get Stardusts and the stone tank at vapeking here in Australia

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I am probably the wrong person to ask as i have not tried the Nano or the stone, and i absolutly love the Stardusts V1 its all i use and they make me very happy, so i am bias

    You can get Stardusts and the stone tank at vapeking here in Australia
    Oh that's alright aha
    Does the small wick bother you? How you have to keep it soaked for a good vape with no dry hits
    Yes! I am definitely going to buy from vapeking So many positive threads about the site !

  7. #37
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    Im used to the short wicks, i just tip my ego upside down before each puff, its a habbit now i dont even think about it.
    VapeIt likes this.

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:24 PM.