Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1314
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: What are you vaping right now

AVF Regular
    GV's sale is a good one. Unfortunately my phone took precedent for the already tight money strings.

AVF Regular
    Tara, I wonder if Grumpy Vapes would consider stocking them ? worth an ask?
    Tara, DocM and gurishka like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    What an idea Tara! You inspirational, aspirational Sandgroper you!
    We could start a co-op, all of us avfers, branches in all states. Like a chemist warehouse or fastech idea for imported juice. All legal like........0 voldemort of course until we get an enlightened government and Lemonhead...oooops, typo, Leyohnelm is PM!
    Get gear globally and sell locally! We could call it 'NIC OFF'
    I'm not sure how that would work but I love the name

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    Tara, I wonder if Grumpy Vapes would consider stocking them ? worth an ask?
    I already asked quite a while ago (and a few times from memory) about the Primitive juice. He said he would look into it but
    nothing ever eventuated.

Id love it if he would cause I'm a fan of Grumpy Vapes. That was the only Aussie vendor I was ordering off regularly but I'm
    not sure what is going on there lately. He doesn't seem to be getting in the variety he used to or keeping the lines I purchase
    consistently in stock. The thought of messaging him to see whats happening has crossed my mind a few times
    Last edited by Tara; 07-07-18 at 05:39 AM.
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    ATM I have what I coined as 'Abscienna' Absolute tobacco, Cinnamon & Vienna cream diy happily in the tank.
    I made 1 yesty that smells yum already. Named 'Mothery4up' RY4, Cardomom, Maple Syrup. I hate bath night & steeping time.
    Sanity aint what it is cracked up to be, or not to be.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Tonight I'm vaping Simply E-Juice - Contagious Cafe

Its not a bad juice but its not outstanding either. Probably wouldn't buy it again.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I'm down to the last dribble of the Charlie's Chalk Dust Wonder Worm my partner bought, & I'm a little bereft now... so yummy! It's the most compelling juice I've found so far while trying to cut back & quit smoking, & I'm not sure when I'll find something else as nice. I had a few juices I either didn't like or I went off soon after getting them before this flavour, & I'm worried that'll happen again.

**NOTE: My location is Surfers Paradise, QLD.

I'd add it to my profile, but Gmail keeps eating my password reset emails, so I can't login via PC, however I'm logged in via the phone app... so this will have to suffice for now!**
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Vapour Eyes have Charlies in stock. Toy should be able to pick up Wonder Worm up from them. If you need it with nicotine try giant vapes in the USA.
    LustStarrr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Vapour Eyes have Charlies in stock. Toy should be able to pick up Wonder Worm up from them. If you need it with nicotine try giant vapes in the USA.
    Thanks for the tip. The other juice I've found I liked was VapourEyes' Sublime 2, actually... My partner just mentioned getting some more too. Might have to go VapourEyes for everything! The NZ mob hooked us up with some nicotine concentrate awhile back, so we now just buy 0% juice & spike it ourselves. Saves having to purchase from overseas every time.

I'd add it to my profile, but Gmail keeps eating my password reset emails, so I can't login via PC, however I'm logged in via the phone app... so this will have to suffice for now!**
    gurishka and Sublime like this.

Finally got my paws on some Bogan Brew Coorong Cola, which I've been itching to try since I read the description ages ago ... OMG, yum!

gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular

What are you vaping right now

Vaping on a home brew of strawberry pineapple coconut cream on a lost vape paranormal 250c with the intake rta. Possibly one of the best rta for flavour I have every used.

Only got the paranormal about a week ago along with the intake and I have to say.....the DNA chip is so stable in output. The vape quality is very noticeable. If you are on the fence on getting one....take it from a vaper of the last 9 years....the vape quality is very noticeable! I won’t look at another chip again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 27-09-18 at 01:45 AM.
    gurishka and LustStarrr like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more