Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,319 of 1319
Like Tree581Likes

Thread: What are you vaping right now

AVF Regular
    Its the glass. I've had it for a little while now and its almost finished but its still pretty much the same as when I bought it. Its 0mg too.
    I buy all my juice 0mg now regardless of where I get it. It keeps much better and also if I don't like it then I can pass it on here.

I think what I'm finding weird is the sweetness. Hard to explain but its kind of like sprinkling something thats meant to be savoury with a
    heap of artificial sweetener

AVF Regular
    Tonight I'm vaping Stumps "B" By Charlie's Chalk Dust.

Its not too bad. Better than I expected.

I got this one at the Smokemart at Livingston also. Something I noticed about a lot of their juice (this one included) is that they are only
    50mls. Most other places sell the Stumps line in 100ml bottles so its pretty expensive. They must be getting juice that is packaged for the
    UK market or from UK suppliers. I might say something next time I'm there.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Tonight I'm vaping Stumps "B" By Charlie's Chalk Dust.

Its not too bad. Better than I expected.

I got this one at the Smokemart at Livingston also. Something I noticed about a lot of their juice (this one included) is that they are only
    50mls. Most other places sell the Stumps line in 100ml bottles so its pretty expensive. They must be getting juice that is packaged for the
    UK market or from UK suppliers. I might say something next time I'm there.
    The Shahin's are very gifted at gouging the market, in any of their businesses. I would think they have teed up a deal to sell half size bottles, at full size price. How much did the 50ml cost, compared to how much 100ml would normally set you back in a b&m?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Tara likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Well, ideally I would get similar juice from the US at well under US $15. Often even closer to the US $10 mark. I think some
    of the local B&M's have the 100ml Stumps for $30. I got the deal at Smokemart where they were doing 2 bottles for $50
    .....I think their usual price is $30 or maybe even $32 per bottle.

I thought maybe it was for the UK market or from a UK supplier because they seem to stock quite a few of their brands and I
    thought Id seen UK vendors selling US juice in smaller sizes. What you've said is probably more likely the case

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I am a cannabis grower and supplier based in the usa california, who does discrete packaging and delivery fast and reliable within the USA, canada, europe and the rest of the world, all my packages always go through!! 100% safe and guaranteed
    You can text, call or whatsapp me on +1 915 843 8855 for more

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davmorgan2013 View Post
    I am a cannabis grower and supplier based in the usa california, who does discrete packaging and delivery fast and reliable within the USA, canada, europe and the rest of the world, all my packages always go through!! 100% safe and guaranteed
    You can text, call or whatsapp me on +1 915 843 8855 for more

So you're the clown killing all those kids, and destroying the legitimate vape industry?

DocM, gurishka and LustStarrr like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    So you're the clown killing all those kids, and destroying the legitimate vape industry?

What Rockmoose said and then some!
    This is/was/is a vape forum site. Some people are into harm reduction/minimisation around these parts.
    Most of us have grown up and also a pair and are old enough and secure enough to not need gawd knows what in their vape liquids. The Amareekn track record aint so good on this front.
    This is not the place to peddle THC laden crap for you to make an illegal buck out of some cone headed, dope fuddled Aussies. My advice is stick with faecesbook and the like. Glad that you have done your homework though. I am a cannabis grower and supplier based in the usa california, who does discrete packaging and delivery fast and reliable within the USA, canada, europe and the rest of the world, all my packages always go through!! 100% safe and guaranteed Can we see the "guarantee" in writing please? While you're at it Dav old son, post your b&m address too, in case any one has a claim on that "guarantee".
    Just piss off. Sampled too much product methinks. Do you do discounts for bulk and what flavours do they come in, ohms? Colours, rba available too?
    One never knows who might be watching when our AFP and Customs do their thang.
    I reckon we could 'lift a print' off the left index finger in the pic.
    Last edited by DocM; 23-09-19 at 06:53 PM.
    gurishka, rockmoose and LustStarrr like this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I notice the package pictured says it contains no polyethylene, glycol, or glycerine, yet nothing about no vitamin E acetate... I wonder why?

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    DocM and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    We'd like to see the MSDS on your product too, before we dust off the Amex card. I never leave home without it.
    LustStarrr likes this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation