Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,314 of 1314
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: What are you vaping right now

AVF Regular
    Its the glass. I've had it for a little while now and its almost finished but its still pretty much the same as when I bought it. Its 0mg too.
    I buy all my juice 0mg now regardless of where I get it. It keeps much better and also if I don't like it then I can pass it on here.

I think what I'm finding weird is the sweetness. Hard to explain but its kind of like sprinkling something thats meant to be savoury with a
    heap of artificial sweetener

AVF Regular
    Tonight I'm vaping Stumps "B" By Charlie's Chalk Dust.

Its not too bad. Better than I expected.

I got this one at the Smokemart at Livingston also. Something I noticed about a lot of their juice (this one included) is that they are only
    50mls. Most other places sell the Stumps line in 100ml bottles so its pretty expensive. They must be getting juice that is packaged for the
    UK market or from UK suppliers. I might say something next time I'm there.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Tonight I'm vaping Stumps "B" By Charlie's Chalk Dust.

Its not too bad. Better than I expected.

I got this one at the Smokemart at Livingston also. Something I noticed about a lot of their juice (this one included) is that they are only
    50mls. Most other places sell the Stumps line in 100ml bottles so its pretty expensive. They must be getting juice that is packaged for the
    UK market or from UK suppliers. I might say something next time I'm there.
    The Shahin's are very gifted at gouging the market, in any of their businesses. I would think they have teed up a deal to sell half size bottles, at full size price. How much did the 50ml cost, compared to how much 100ml would normally set you back in a b&m?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Tara likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Well, ideally I would get similar juice from the US at well under US $15. Often even closer to the US $10 mark. I think some
    of the local B&M's have the 100ml Stumps for $30. I got the deal at Smokemart where they were doing 2 bottles for $50
    .....I think their usual price is $30 or maybe even $32 per bottle.

I thought maybe it was for the UK market or from a UK supplier because they seem to stock quite a few of their brands and I
    thought Id seen UK vendors selling US juice in smaller sizes. What you've said is probably more likely the case