Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Problem with Ego c twist HELP!!

Hi All
    Have a Joyetech ego C twist. When pressing the button to take a draw the button will flash three times and wont work. I have read the user manual and there is nothing in it about this. At first i thought it was the twist locking but on further testing it doesnt appear so. Can any body tell me whats happening ... sorry to sound like such a noobie

I'd say your battery is flat, thats what happens when mine runs out of charge

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

CMB
    sounds like the battery might be flat

CCC
    Try charging it, if it is fully charged, try a different cartomizer on it.

Super Moderator
    If its the real deal ego twist , if your atomiser has a short or is of a resistance that can damage the battery , they do a three flash " I dont like it ! " sequence ... try another atomiser ... The battery itself may need to be put on the charger to be reset .
    EPM V1-18650,V2-18490 top of the list,LBCB,BBCB, Provari V2 and mini ,REO Grand , REO mini +2.1, 18490 REO ,Reo Woodvil 14500 , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), kicked jazz 18500 pipe ,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, Pipe mods.

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    The battery itself may need to be put on the charger to be reset .
    That's exactly what I did once when my batt wouldn't fire. Fixed it straight away.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    If its the real deal ego twist , if your atomiser has a short or is of a resistance that can damage the battery , they do a three flash " I dont like it ! " sequence ... try another atomiser ... The battery itself may need to be put on the charger to be reset .
    Fats got it right, its the low ohm warning, you can tell thats what it is as from memory the battery will also flash when the device is unscrewed without even pressing the button, it puts a 5 millionth of a second pulse through the atty every second until it is removed.

triggers somewhere under about 1.3Ω but I have also found it will trigger with just long wires in a device, my test carto has 2 inches of kanthal wrapped over a CE2 body and is 2Ω exactly, it triggers the low ohms warning on some egos and not others. So I am surprised when normal CE2 seem to work yet have the same length wires.
    Not sure of all the things that can throw it off, it appears its inductance in this case which is reduced current at power on, go figure..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

have a new 900mah and a 3 month old 1000mah and usually it takes around 2hours to charge but just in the last few days i have noticed they are taking way to long to finish charging sometimes up to 5 hours
    i have new 420ma usb chargers one on the pc and one at the wall socket with no diffrence in charging times
    umm i got no idead what could be wrong i hope someone here could share some advice.

Super Moderator
    are they flashing during this time ?
    if its flashing for 3 of those 5 hours, i would just remove it, its very close to full anyway. LiIon does not care if its not fully charged.

i dunno, check the output is 4.2v, don't use em if the battery gets too hot, make sure the connectors are clean. not sure what else it could be.
    if you had an ECD meter you can screw it in and watch the battery voltage as it charges.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Great shameless plug there stoney
    Madkrim if you don't have an ECD meter you can check the volts in the batts after a couple of hours with a multimeter too
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast