Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Vapes of Groth

Thread: House of Liquids New Cellar range

House of Liquids New Cellar range

Finally got my samples of "Chivalry" and "Reserve" today. (Couldn't get the Minotaur). It's a new range of even more hard-core tobaccos than the El Toro range. As a tobacco fiend, I've been really looking forward to these.
    Vaping properly now on a Genesis so my reviews will be more accurate.

1st one is Chivalry.
    From their site:
    "Hard core tobacco steeped liquid matured for at least 30 days inside an old Scottish whiskey barrel. Smoky peat wood and strong whiskey aromas have been infused naturally into this liquid. The old wood has polished and filtered the juice offering an extremely realistic tobacco vaping experience.
    Please note that no flavourings have been added to this product to enhanced the taste. It is pure and raw Liquid Tobacco, designed for true whiskey, tobacco lovers and experienced vapers"

Looks: It is quite dark, darker than all other HoL liquids.
    Smell: Doesn't actually smell that great, it's tobacco smell with a hint of old socks. Peat maybe?

Nicotine content: it's only 6mg/ml, so the flavour will be not overwhelmed by the nicotine.

Setup: a 6 wrap coil on SS mesh reading 2.8 ohms coils glowing pretty well. I like my higher ohms.

Vaping at 3.5 volts it's not tasting that great, quite mild throat hit. Need more watts.

Gradually build the volts up to 5.5 where it starts to taste burnt, pull back to 5.3 and it's amazing. More analoggy than Cigarillos. Decent throat hit. Very tobacco. Feeling the alkaloids, oh yeah.

Will report more as I vape it through the day.
    juddyau and margyb like this.
    Vaping is about enjoyment, not "curbing cravings". That's why it works.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    Finally got my samples of "Chivalry" and "Reserve" today. (Couldn't get the Minotaur). It's a new range of even more hard-core tobaccos than the El Toro range. As a tobacco fiend, I've been really looking forward to these.
    Vaping properly now on a Genesis so my reviews will be more accurate.

1st one is Chivalry.
    From their site:
    "Hard core tobacco steeped liquid matured for at least 30 days inside an old Scottish whiskey barrel. Smoky peat wood and strong whiskey aromas have been infused naturally into this liquid. The old wood has polished and filtered the juice offering an extremely realistic tobacco vaping experience.
    Please note that no flavourings have been added to this product to enhanced the taste. It is pure and raw Liquid Tobacco, designed for true whiskey, tobacco lovers and experienced vapers"

Looks: It is quite dark, darker than all other HoL liquids.
    Smell: Doesn't actually smell that great, it's tobacco smell with a hint of old socks. Peat maybe?

Nicotine content: it's only 6mg/ml, so the flavour will be not overwhelmed by the nicotine.

Setup: a 6 wrap coil on SS mesh reading 2.8 ohms coils glowing pretty well. I like my higher ohms.

Vaping at 3.5 volts it's not tasting that great, quite mild throat hit. Need more watts.

Gradually build the volts up to 5.5 where it starts to taste burnt, pull back to 5.3 and it's amazing. More analoggy than Cigarillos. Decent throat hit. Very tobacco. Feeling the alkaloids, oh yeah.

Will report more as I vape it through the day.
    Sounds like a marketing spiel from a whiskey distiller!

i tried to get the Minotaur last nite but outta stock...lots were out of stock actually. Ended up with Cigar de Paris and and shock horror...cigarillos, which had been sitting in my cart from an earlier time. Site says it outta stock tho, it took my money still so see what happens...Chivallry sounds like a solid vape..didnt think much of reserve tho, over hyped, plain Guevara is better imo...its good gear

yeah ordered some more ciggarillos myself a few days ago, same thing, out off stock but took my money.

Tried some of the eltoro virginia prime the other day but meh dont really like it, it does remind me of the usa mix type tobacco's and its not terrible but just not my cup of tea - would be happy to swap it with ciggarillos if anyone wants to
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

More conclusions after vaping this on and off for a few days:
    It's really quite a powerful peat taste that is hard to enjoy all day, but I mixed in some Cigarillos; about 20% Chivalry and 80% Cigarillos and it tastes very analogy. It still tastes really a bit too tobaccoey but interestingly I am finding much more of an "enough" satisfaction point with it like with analogs, and I'm vaping less and having less nic palpitations at night. It tends to relax me more than standard vapes.

It's a nice bedtime vape.
    Vaping is about enjoyment, not "curbing cravings". That's why it works.