Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Good Life Vapor?

jen
    Kustard arrived - miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Creamy, sweet but not too sweet, touch of egg n cinnamon, mainly full cream custard yumminess. This is VG only so has big clouds of course. Only been on it a few mins, will edit later. So far 10 outta 10

Im in a weird place on my vaping journey, (dont even say pineapple to me, ugh) Im loving full yet mild flavours w rounded kind of hints of stuff. The peppery nic hit is not floating my boat currently.
    Fawks likes this.

Let us know how the orange blossom goes too! I put in a order a few days ago for 100ml of Sweet Criminal as i dont want to wait too long. Next order will probs be another 8pack sample
    jen likes this.

I've just received and tried both ElCamino and High Five, straight from the mail, 6mg vaping on a Reo Grand
    Both are excellent, and have the sort of flavour that will only improve with some steeping time.
    I'm a tough judge on juices. I'd call both of these excellent.
    I bought ElCamino in a 100ml bottle and I'm glad I did..
    Josh.
    jen likes this.

my glv order tracking says its been delivered ??? ive
    never had it said delivered b4 and i dnt have it ?!!! im freakin out now

Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    my glv order tracking says its been delivered ??? ive
    never had it said delivered b4 and i dnt have it ?!!! im freakin out now
    Don't stress, mine always do that...I think it means that the depot/post office/whatever has received it in Aus. You should have it in a day or two.

Either that or it is sitting at the Post Office and they have forgotten to put a card in your letterbox advising that there is a package to be picked up. Happens to me quite a lot at my local P.O. . I check the mail in the morning (my P.O. Box and also my house letterbox after the postie has been) and nothing, then about an hour or so later I receive the email, pop down to the P.O. and there is the package ! Grrrrr.
    Cheers
    Sodd

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Either that or it is sitting at the Post Office and they have forgotten to put a card in your letterbox advising that there is a package to be picked up. Happens to me quite a lot at my local P.O. . I check the mail in the morning (my P.O. Box and also my house letterbox after the postie has been) and nothing, then about an hour or so later I receive the email, pop down to the P.O. and there is the package ! Grrrrr.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    mine gets delivered with the postie no sig required so i wont get a card hopfuly monday
    Fawks likes this.

what are people thinking of the new flavours? Im about to place an order

im not happy at all!!!!! i didnt get my good life vapor sticker!!!!!
    jen likes this.

jen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    Let us know how the orange blossom goes too! I put in a order a few days ago for 100ml of Sweet Criminal as i dont want to wait too long. Next order will probs be another 8pack sample
    Orange Blossom is an oddity -I shouldnt like it. It smells like deadly sin in the bottle (deadly sin is too in your face for me currently) mixed w orange tic tacs (I would think too sweet) yet....I love it! Its an every dayer atm. Def orange tic tac flavour for the orange component, not a shred of sour citrsussy orange. If you can imagine an orange tic tac cupcake youre pretty close. Quite a light taste, not light on flavour though if that makes sense.

I put it in the aspire BCC Ive been having gurgle probs with, thinking as its VG only it would be thicker and not gurgle, yeah nup, still gurgles. Delicious though.

Ive never had a good life sticker! Done oodles of orders with them.

Im developing a manic obsession w TPRs banana pudding. Turns out there is life in fruit flavours after you ignore everything with pineapple

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast