Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: $18 for 100ml eliquid

I received my order a few weeks ago. I ordered 3 - Saber Blood, Dr Pepper and Summer Yummy. The Saber Blood was missing and about 20ml had leaked out of the Dr Pepper. The package had been repacked by AusPost.
    I contacted Yaeliq and they offered a free bottle + the lost one on my next purchase. Pretty happy with the customer service, very apologetic and a speedy reply.
    Both juices I received are pretty nice so I had no problem placing another order.

Will update when I receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by captdel View Post
    I received my order a few weeks ago. I ordered 3 - Saber Blood, Dr Pepper and Summer Yummy. The Saber Blood was missing and about 20ml had leaked out of the Dr Pepper. The package had been repacked by AusPost.
    I contacted Yaeliq and they offered a free bottle + the lost one on my next purchase. Pretty happy with the customer service, very apologetic and a speedy reply.
    Both juices I received are pretty nice so I had no problem placing another order.

Will update when I receive them.
    Can I get a review of the dr.pepper and saber blood?

Dr Pepper is delicious, I absolutely love the drink so anything that remotely tastes like it is a thumbs up for me. The taste is subtle (I selected Medium flavour). Vapes good, good hit, good exhale. I get the impression it has been watered down a little though, gives me that feeling you get when you breate in water, might just be all in my mind. Yet to receive the illusive Saber Blood, though will let you know when it arrives. Overall I would definitely order the Dr Pepper and Summer Yummy again.

jen
    from fb:

Yizhaq Yaeliq Rozenberg
    Yaeliq wants to buy you a drink to say cheers for the new year! All you need to do is to write us "Happy New Year" and the name of a juice from our "drinks" category. Add the note on your Paypal note to seller when checking out to get a
    free 100ml bottle on us! Enjoy!
    (This will work till 01/01/2014)

Saber Blood is one of my favourite. If you like Summer Yummy I think you would also like Saber Blood.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Just made my first order to take advantage of the free bottle of juice... Thought about trying his stuff for a while so here we go!
    jen likes this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Tbh its pretty bloody good, ill admit I thought for the price it cant be that good but ill have a go , tobaccos are really good , zoosha, butterscotch tobacco and isreal captain just to name a few, ive even used bobbas and I like the yaeliq ones better ( yeah I said it)
    I think sometimes it easy to get ya vape snob on and if its not $30 or more for 30ml it must be rubbish, just proves dont knock it till you try it I spose, ill admit I have been pleasantly surpised

I got the sabre blood, seems to be raving going on about it and actually sounds like something I would really vape so I thought I would give that a shot. Also got bacco berry as I currently make my own cherry tobacco flavour and a watermelon chill, nothing better than a refreshingly cool watermelon juice! Fingers crossed they are as good as people say.... Only time will tell!
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

I ordered custard nipple on the 12th, should show up soon I hope. I also took advantage of their free bottle yesterday and ordered black honey tobacco and burley tobacco with a free Israel coffee, can't complain about the price.

Remember to go on steeping process on Saber Blood for say, 4 weeks. Open and shake it on weekly basis. For me the taste was quite different from the day I have received it from Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    I got the sabre blood, seems to be raving going on about it and actually sounds like something I would really vape so I thought I would give that a shot. Also got bacco berry as I currently make my own cherry tobacco flavour and a watermelon chill, nothing better than a refreshingly cool watermelon juice! Fingers crossed they are as good as people say.... Only time will tell!
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast