Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jman

Thread: Best unflavoured juice?

Best unflavoured juice?

Hi Guys,
    I'm wondering if anyone else is buying lots of plain.
    I normally get my plain juice from vaporbomb, as it's the best I've found as it tastes a little sweet but apart from that it doesn't taste like anything.
    The reason is I've found a lot of others that sell DIY plain juice actually are kind of flavoured. Out of three vendors I've tried two of them had a fishy taste and another tasted like cooking oil. These are really subtle flavours but as someone who has migraine triggers like tastes and smells it's pretty important to me.
    So my question is as vaporbomb doesn't sell 100ml batches can anyone else point me in a good direction for bulk juice in 100ml batches or larger that don't have a weird aftertaste?

cheers Pete

Are you referring to unflavoured nicotine base? Unflavoured juice is something I make at home myself and is just that, ready-to-vape juice with no flavour concentrates.

If you are referring to nicotine juice, I buy mine from Juiceray in the US along with many other people here. Nicotine itself can have a slightly peppery taste to it, especially when used in high levels and is nothing to be concerned about. I would guess the 'sweet' taste you are referring to is actually the taste from the VG.
    mobtek likes this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Thanks jman, yeah I did mean unflavoured nicotine base yes.

You can check it on novocig, their unflavored base has a great price. They offer VG,PG and VG+PG base, nic ranges from 0mg to 100mg,The only problem is they ship with EMS, The shipping fee is little high.

Quote Originally Posted by mobtek View Post
    Out of three vendors I've tried two of them had a fishy taste and another tasted like cooking oil. These are really subtle flavours but as someone who has migraine triggers like tastes and smells it's pretty important to me.
    To save everyone's time, who have you tried already but did not like?

AVF Regular
    Just be mindful of the strength you get. 100mg/ml max

Nicotine ... All new members please read !
    Last edited by Altered1; 13-04-14 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added link

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF